Mythic (Mythical Combo)

That’s very important info! Will definitely be vital for me once I got the field(s) :sweat: Thanks for that in advance @anon32464289 and @Gnosticmedic27!

2 Likes

very interesting point, my understanding is that we can’t pre-empt our emotions, it’s only that our bodily[gut] response to brain [limbic] get alinged, allowing in-moment[flow state/spiritual/bliss] experiences, a state achieved when one has done meditation for years.

2 Likes

:expressionless:
I’m frustrated because I am sitting on a train that is late (never happens more than 1-2 min) so I will not make an appointment for a flat viewing…
Thinking I have the lucky clover mandala and the intercession and bpil tags on me, why is this happening.

I’m scrolling randomly and it stops at this sentence…

Fine, I guess…

10 Likes

Ahah I’m glad I’m not the only one with an ego fighting hard. It’s funny because, the first two days I felt very excited etc, and I had thought like " oh I gotta share this, I gotta let people know I feel so good ! " then I’m like, wtf is this big ego trick. The ego was probably noticing that things were being changed at a deep level and felt highly challenged so tried to lurk me into " that’s it no need to listen to the fields anymore you’r good now " xDD. So now bit of a dark night since I’ve exposed that freakin ego. xD. this is pretty funny to me. I’m also supplementing with LVG

12 Likes

but overall energy level are constantly very high which is great ( I also listen to Superhuman mutant RNA+ which I love )

4 Likes

“Dark Night of the Soul” Party :partying_face::partying_face:

No booze allowed, vegan aperitives, fields not too loud for your ears please, our lil Egos being ravaged :confetti_ball:

:stuck_out_tongue::fist:

BPiL or all the luck fields have done that trick to me countless times, can relate haha.

8 Likes

Hi, I am kinda new here. I want to know if I buy the Mythic, is there any money-back warranty if it is not working on me even after listening certain period of time.

By the way, I bought The Unbreakable and so far it seems working on me. But Mythic is quite expensive,
just to make sure before ordering.

2 Likes

Hey Jonathan, welcome around here

Nope as this is an audio.
Likewise for images.

The Unbreakable is the :bomb: indeed :grin:

6 Likes

My wife had a car accident last year , here in Michigan. She is still healing, already one surgery on her
neck. So I am thinking to buy this field for her to heal as fast as possible. She cant move her neck completely and accumulate a lot of anxiety after the accident. Sorry if I derail the thread for a while.

4 Likes

Be sure to do some research on the forum and/or create a thread in Ask for Advice - Sapien Medicine, if you’re unsure and would like tips on which field to pick for your wife.

If you describe it well, I am 100% sure plenty of people will be happy to help with recommandations of free & paid fields :slight_smile:

There is so MUCH fields for healing, and this one could do all, but often this is good to target the condition and complete it with very advanced fields such as these.

Same reply earlier for you @JHALAK1989

9 Likes

:)
emotional mastering
heart coherence
Unbreakable mindset

is the playlist I’ve been looping overnight for the past week and some days.

it felt natural to make this little playlist.

12 Likes

Thanks @Zen @anon32464289 , appreciate your advice.

3 Likes

I wonder if there is any wiggle room for a lil extra use of any of these. Perhaps 5-6x. I already did 3x each earlier but want to use them again. Lol.

1 Like

I’m going to add Unbreakable too bro

3 Likes

:wink: :pray:
I’m so glad this field and album is helping you.

Remember, experiences can differ and evolve, so keep your observations open.

Your posts put me in mind of a couple of posts.
(click to expand)

20 Likes

Just few listenings of full body coherence since yesterday… Very vivid sensorial experiences, mostly perceiving (also visually) like what was “not mine” simply and effortlessly leaving different parts of my body/field.
If I switch my awareness fully into my self while listening, it is really like if every part of my body and the perception of my outer reality is moving synchronistically.

Also, not sure if this is exclusively linked to this field, but until yesterday I was contemplating a lot about how to assert my needs while interacting with others in a way that could sound an authentic expression to me (not too touched, but even not too minimising of other people intrusion).
Today while talking with my partner, words just went out and I felt that I was able to make my point without any nouance of blaming or making it personal.
He was upset as well, but that didn’t switch my consciousness, knowing that I was just expressing my self respectfully but with integrity, and I can’t feel responsable for other people triggers (that was huge for me, not knowing but “behaving” accordingly to this concept).

Looking forward to continue and report more, this is really like fresh air in each and every single part of the body just while listening :blush::star2:

38 Likes

:heart_eyes:really very interesting

6 Likes

Remember luck, intercession etc may not always come or seems as how we want things, but as protecting us from something, delaying situations for better outcome, etc its hard to understand sometimes when we dont see what would have happened if things would have gone our way… but if theres ever more bless in luck is that when we surrender to how things go, luck and intercession grow and expand and manifest more and more

22 Likes

Yes, I know… and something like this, where you live, has a big effect on life - vibe, interactions, even activities, you don’t really know how each place would affect your life :sweat_smile:

Sometimes it’s not easy to let go of what you think you want to make space for what is best… hmm… maybe I need the divine will field after all… :thinking:

13 Likes

Had to comment on how my day’s is going so far after looping Full Body Negentropic Coherence and Divine Will this morning: I’m feeling so much love today. Receiving replies to my instagram story from quite a few people that I don’t usually talk to, as well as people from the past I haven’t spoke to in a while.
While on break, I caught an older woman that works in the same building as me looking at me like I was desirable lol. This attention could also be caused by looping Negentropic Jing last night while I slept. Overall, been a great day!

26 Likes