Naga Masterclasses (The Self / Seeing Beyond the Ego / Meditation)- Psychic University

Naga MasterClasses

This is a field meant to simulate a class with the Nagas about a certain topic each time.

The Self → Listen to the field in a meditative state and be guided by them on valuable lessons about what the Self is, and all what it encompasses. (19.99 $ )

Meditation → Listen to the field in a meditative state and be guided by them on valuable lessons about what meditation is, how it works and how you can do it better. (19.99 $)

Seeing Beyond the Ego → Listen to the field in a meditative state and be guided by them on valuable lessons about seeing things outside the ego framework. (19.99 $)

Classes are personalized to each individual. Consider this Psychic University compulsory courses. If you want to do the cool and advanced stuff, you will need them.

13 Likes

Since these are 3 separate products (with their own links), maybe it would be a good idea to separate the discussion into 3 separate threads (like we have for the Journey series)?

(Maybe it’s just me, but I can foresee som confusion occurring with the 3 different products shmooshed–that’s a technical term haha–together in one thread.)

2 Likes

From the description (even that is nearly same), it seems that it is the same field, only focusing on a different aspect each time, so… I decided that perhaps this would be better than creating three separate ones.

(it’s fine :no_mouth:)

2 Likes

Yep, it is. Carry on.

2 Likes

Are these fields that should be listened to regularly? Or one time only? Usually there are recommendations listening patterns.

The Audios are each of different lengths btw.

The way I read the descriptions, the Nagas will be teaching you in these classes. To me, that suggests a regular listening practice–first, to foster and practice your connection with the Nagas and then, to receive the lessons from them on the specific topic.

These each are broad and deep topics. And just like every other learning we do, as we master the foundations, we are readying ourselves for the more advanced lessons which can then follow.

One man’s guess.

19 Likes

Perfect answer. Thank you.

17 Likes

This may sound stupid, but does seeing past the ego mean getting rid of parts of the ego and lessening the ego?

Am really interested in the ego one.

1 Like

So you really are a university😆

4 Likes

This serie looks very promising.

I meditated a couple of times with Naga Appreciation that was dropped on Patreon for NYE.

It does not feel in any way like the appreciation fields we had already available.
I get the feeling of what it is to be appreciative, along with the insights to cultivate more of it in all areas of my life.

Looking forward to spend some time with Naga Meditation tonight :person_in_lotus_position:

8 Likes

I had missed your message mate haha

Naga teachers… We are enrolling into the Ivy Psychic League :grin:

3 Likes