Naga Psychic Brain

Disclaimer - This field is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine. Third-party fields are not vetted directly by Captain.

Nagas are a wonderful race, very interested in helping humans in various ways, and developing our psychic side is one of the ways they want to help us.

Here, I present a field that will use a Naga template to restructure your whole psychic brain and mind, in a personalized way, and make the relatives’ psychic brain regions work in coherence, improve their psychic proficiency and level, and keep improving them every time you use this field.

The field also contains a collection of Mantras that, combined, create a very good field for the general purpose of this product.

There is also an unknown Naga template that pushes the effects of everything above even further and covers more ground on what this field can do.

All three effects above were Naga templates. I personally added a field to help with the usage of all the psychic potential of your natal chart energies, this way you get a nice boost with the Astrological Psychic Buff product. Also added a boost in the creation of neural pathways, using increased levels of BDNF, NGF, CNTF, and GDNF to create the best and the most adequate psychic neural network.

Reviews from the creator will always be biased and a bit suspicious, but particularly this is an old field of mine that helped me greatly in my own psychic training and development, and it will be cool to see more people using it as well, and seeing how much impact it can have once publicly available.

• audio 6:52 min -
26 Likes

Posting it here as I found it interesting…Nagas… anyone tried it so far?

5 Likes

Maoshan I think you’re the only person I’ve seen here that has brought up Nagas before (I forgot the thread)… what are these beings? Have you seen/met them before?

6 Likes

Yeah, I don’t talk about them too much because they are kinda reclusive and unlike my other “guides”, do not usually like it if I talk about them haha

They seem to be the repositories of ancient and lost knowledge. They seem very tied to the Goddess’s energy and I am told that is what makes them reach out to me because She tells them to… I don’t always fully understand what they say - but they heal, teach, reveal, show images, etc. My Daoist lineage of Maoshan is traced back to the Nagas (which I initially thought was just a myth).

Actually, a friend on this forum messaged me and asked me if I was Psychic University because of the Naga connection lol… That is how I noticed this field lol…

And no, I am not Psychic University, I have no idea who this person is :laughing:

25 Likes

Bro this guy and sapien medicine are gonna make me broke. Lol keep em coming

9 Likes

Thats what a wizzard will say!

6 Likes

Haha I totally know that feeling!!

14 Likes

I wasn’t sure if i really should get this field but somehow i was still drawn to that.

In case someone wonders what this means → kundalini awakening/unfoldment, it felt guided. When i played it first the whole brain was charged (mostly on the backside) and didn’t felt much on the body but 5 seconds later the shushumna channel came pretty alive.

I’m not sure if the intercession part comes from this field since there is something in my room that also creates one but i got a nice hello and some explanation/instructions.
(i’m not the best when it comes to astral communication so pls do not ask me more)

26 Likes

Feel drawn to this
Psychic University has some interesting products

3 Likes

Could users share their experience with this

2 Likes

How’s your experience going with this field?

I asked PU about the Naga brain VS other psychic protocols. Below is his answer.

It​covers different aspects of psychic, but doesn’t work as fast as the specific ones.

10 Likes

I’ve mostly used it letting it do its thing, which resulted in noticeable boosts my powers along with processes happening much more smoothly after each listening. It feels like a psychic-focused combination Brain Refresher and Brain Dancer when used this way.

That said, I decided to try focusing on a few things: regeneration of damage or atrophied areas of my psychic brain, improving left and right brain hemispheres connection, followed up by improving all brain connections, and strengthening the connection to my subconscious.

My goal with it was to optimize the way my brain and mind work to interpret fields and there are many more ways to explore doing this. I noticed big shifts happening, especially with the last two, but I think I didn’t spend enough time to let them flourish fully. That said, this field didn’t make me tired or shut me down right away and it worked really smoothly from start to finish, even when I was transitioning between my intentions.

In general, Naga Psychic Brain has been a great tool for regeneration, restoration and reinforcement of my psychic capabilities.

PS: The natal chart psychic potential field is really noticeable.

18 Likes

Been playing this one 3 times everyday and it makes me real calm and I think it’s doing something in my brain although I’m not sure what. Something interesting I noticed the other day is I picked a toy that belonged to a relative that they forget since last year and it’s like I could feel some energy/feelings from it.

16 Likes

i had a traumatic brain injury in the past. and i need to regenerate mas brain… maybe this field is good for that? i had problems in the basal ganglia and in hipocampus, ETC. i had muscle rigidity due to the traumatic brain injury.
how did you improve or what did you heal?

1 Like

I think you are better off using brain fields from SM that focus on physical healing. We have fields for the brain specifically and also others that work on recovering mobility as well.

The stuff I improved with Naga Psychic Brain was more psychically oriented, as I said on my review, which you might wanna tackle after the physical dimensions are addressed.

2 Likes

wich field do you think from sapien is good for movility?

1 Like

Check out Multiple Sclerosis 2.0 and Nerve Damage Help.

1 Like

Beautiful thanks

1 Like