Reality Programmer Field

Yes, I noticed that too and I must say that I love to read your text. I find that I connect a lot with what you say in many topics:)

1 Like

Thanks @Star ! :smile: I really am bored during this lockdown, so I just try to connect with you guys. I love this community. I really just speak my mind. Lol.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s amazing HUY. Because in doing so we can really connect with each other and share thoughts or life experiences that impact in a positive way life’s that we can’t even imagine… I find it amazing. I’m new here. And I’ve been reading a lot lately lol.

4 Likes

Sorry to know that you have melanoma, but as you said it will be gone fast for sure. Keep using Sapien field. Your words touch really my heart, I feel the same way, sometimes, very frustrated at life… My life was never easy either. But you know what? We’ve been guided here. To Sapien channel. It is our own merit. And our life will improve at all levels, I’m certain. Ever evolving. I’m from Portugal and I discovered Sapien mol two years ago. I was looking for body improving, but it had helped my health also tremendously. And as I have some natural psychic abilities myself I’ve been trying to improve them. I’m very intuitive and emphatic. Nice to meet you! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for your empathy, but honestly, it’s nothing. I don’t give it too much thought, only when I listen to the Anticancer field. Lol…I just noticed I accidently erased that post, because I was replying to another thread. My cousin’s computer is hell! I honestly never thought I had it that bad, since there are people with missing limbs, or no home, or born in places like North Korea. You are right. It’s no coincidence that we are all here. Wow! I would love to go to Portugal! It’s beautiful over there. I agree with your words. I am glad your health has gotten better! We are blessed to know about these gems! It’s crazy isn’t it, how the subconscious mind works? I wish we knew about this stuff when we were little! It’s really limitless, it seems! Nice to meet you too. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have a “we respect and not bother each other” vibe with animals haha… But yeah, Horses are amazing and very loving animals. The Horse I rode, Marlon, could even sense my mood and very acutely sense my moods. I have been blessed (or cursed lol) with the ability to see auras as a child, and I was amazed at how the horse would resonate with my mood while I was riding. I do not have much experience with other animals, except for snakes which come to me from every damn place lol - Nagas (snakes) are a fascinating and ancient species that have taught me more than any human teacher!

10 Likes

@This_Boy_Here you are so right! So when you came to Portugal let me know :wink:

1 Like

You guys are lucky. You, @uial and a couple of others are born with these abilities…But I am sure it’s because you guys watch what you eat. I have been clouding my pineal gland unknowingly since I was a a little kid, so it took lots of meditation for me to decalcify mine…but not all the way. I wish I can see auras of animals. I kiss all my animals on their head. :heart: I naturally have an affinity with them. Even the ducks I feed around here get extremely close, and they crowd my feet. I love them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I will! :smile:I wonder if you guys got laws against convicted felons?

2 Likes

No I don’t think we have :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man! I want to go everywhere. That’s one of my biggest dreams too. To travel the world, and just meet all the people’s and animals of the world! I am smiling thinking about it! :grinning:

2 Likes

Actually I’m a girl. Lol. Yep I know that feeling, puts a smile on my face either:) I love animals too btw. My cat is my best friend and I always kiss him in his forehead also lol

3 Likes

Oh, I wasn’t sure. Lol… But in America, it’s just something we say. Like, “Man! That’s crazy!” Lol. Like “Whoa!” What’s the most exotic animal you ever came in contact with?

2 Likes

@This_Boy_Here Oh I see… get it! Maybe some lizards. I find amazing that lizards have some kind of connection with me. As I was jogging in city park many lizards came across me many times… as when I was passing by they just pass just in front of me just as knowing that I’m going to pass in that spot at that given moment. And in the final of the run as I was living the park one cane and stoped in some rocks looking at me … I just started to speak to him. And say : So how are you? Are you fine today? As my friend just laughed. Lol. The lizard just turned his head to the side in some cute manner… just like he just have had a chatter with an old friend. Really. He seemed amused and deep down I felt he understood my words. It was an odd experience:)

8 Likes

Wow! What kind was it?

1 Like

It was green and medium sized.

1 Like

Can you give me a name, so I can Google it and see what it looks like?

Yes, in Portuguese it is called : “ sardão” I don’t know the name in English.

1 Like

Brb. I am copy and pasting right now. Lol.

2 Likes

Wow! I like them! I used to hate reptiles! lol…Have you seen a bearded dragon? They are pretty too.

1 Like