Reality Programmer Field

Is there any chance of the Reality Programmer Field coming back?

9 Likes

Foreal I have the Sigil from way back & forgot how to use it since Dream has released so much content.

3 Likes

I would love this too

2 Likes

You have the Reality Programmer Field?

2 Likes

Oh no, we have that one lol.

4 Likes

Most people didnā€™t know how to use it properly. Required your ability to conceptually communicate. Also, if misused, it could definitely do some hefty damage your mind.

9 Likes

Do you plan on remaking it?

:flushed: Maybe we can only give it to people after they pass a conceptual thinking course? I know there are some courses coming out from Enlightened Statesā€¦

4 Likes

That sounds terrifying and Iā€™m kinda scared to use it now lol. I see why you guys arenā€™t giving it out!!

1 Like

Perhaps a new version might be better?

Nooooo no one should be trusted with this. This is some Lord Voldemort type shit

1 Like

Damn, I guess that makes me Tom Riddle then lol

1 Like

No itā€™s not like that either lol. Most people who purchased it are fine. But most also didnā€™t get much out of it. Itā€™s just more advanced level stuff.

Itā€™s the kind of thing you have to practice very often to truly grasp. Iā€™ve noticed people often give up right away trying to learn conceptual communication cause they just canā€™t get it right in the first few triesā€¦ same with meditation.

But if you consistently practice these things daily, not thinking about how long itā€™ll take to see results, you will 100% succeed in figuring it out. The subconscious will understand your intention and direct your conscious in a way that itā€™ll just ā€˜clickā€™ and be smooth sailing from there on.

Persistence is key.

25 Likes

Yeah OK just wait until I start talking to snakes

Lol all that sounds good then

2 Likes

Hey @SammyG this post proves that you have lost your old stuffs This post here

And some of you stated that you saved: field booster, book of desire, lucid dreaming, reality programmer, psychic shielding and confidence sigil

So do you have in mind sometimes to upload on patreon ā€œbook of desireā€ or it can be also harmful in wrong hands? just wondering, nothing else

7 Likes

Regarding the book of desire and intention, something from dreamweaver for manifestation would be very nice. @SammyG can you ask dream about this?

6 Likes

Youā€™re really trying to make Lord Voldemort with that Book of Desire lol

1 Like

Is this a frequency? And whatā€™s it do?

1 Like

Itā€™s a sigil, there are sigils available on Patreon, but this one isnā€™t available anymore, cause you can mess yourself up and wind up looking like this

3 Likes

Lol Iā€™m just kidding! (A little :wink:)

1 Like