Reality Programmer Field

Lol! Bro, what does it really do? Is it a frequency?

1 Like

No its a sigil I think! Itā€™s a symbol thatā€™s printed in paperā€¦ I think. You say the activation word and program your Subconscious to do things, so that when you take a particular action, your Subconscious responds. Thereā€™s another thread on here with me information. If I find it, Iā€™ll tag you in it

3 Likes

Lolā€¦ I love to learn about all thisā€¦ Iā€™m like a kid at a candy store. Like honest to God, thatā€™s how I feel. Iā€™ve got butterflies and all!

5 Likes

The sigil is now available!!! It is here

1 Like

Those are descriptions.

1 Like

There might be copies that people have floating around. Donā€™t use any, cause Sapien stopped offering these

2 Likes

I really donā€™t think it is as dangerous as you end up believing. If I remember correctly even Dreamweaver said so and said that almost everyone was just fine with it, he just stopped distributing it because he lost it

1 Like

Whoaā€¦Like you can literally do anything with thisā€¦ This one is really interesting!

1 Like

Iā€™m obviously (kinda) joking about the Lord Voldemort thing

They have that one. Itā€™s deliberate that they donā€™t sell it anymore (because of the Voldemort thing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Perhaps what Iā€™m doing is reverse psychology so they offer it and prove me wrong :innocent:(in which case, I just gave away my plans) lol its been requested a lot.

1 Like

Really!! I made a comment somewhere about ā€œWiggle your big toe.ā€ Lol

LOL! My friend, I know youā€™d be lots of fun hanging outā€¦ Youā€™re a goofball!

1 Like

Straight out of Nā€™awlinsā€¦lol. What part?

1 Like

Lol!! At least someone gets my sense of humor!!

1 Like

Are you from Nā€™Awlins?? Iā€™m from the West Bank! Are you familiar with New Orleans??

2 Likes

Iā€™m familiar with New Orleans Jazz

1 Like

Lol! Have you ever been down there for Jazz Fest??

@This_Boy_Here You live in Houston?? I used to live in Houston! Thatā€™s where I got into Siddha Yoga

Yes sirrrrrā€¦why do ask bud?

You mean about New Orleans or Houston?

Oopsā€¦lol sorry. Iā€™m listening to subliminalsā€¦

1 Like