Reality Programmer Field

What part in Houston did you stay and when? I get lost sometimes when I’m listening to subliminals…that’s why I’m always editing my shit…I be mispelling shit and sounding like a retard…

Lol. Between Northwest and Galleria 2005-2008 Northwest/Spring Branch (Northbrook High School) and then 2012 -2015 Northwest still, then Galleria

Where do you live? Did you always live there?

Yeah, I’m born-and-raised. I’m from the Southwest.

Boone and Harwin in ALIEF

But I’m currently residing in Richmond…

What a coincidence I was thinking of Richmond lol

1 Like

Texas? Or Virginia? Like right now? lol. Let me find out!

HellOoOOoOo….lol Mr. N’ awlins!

1 Like

I was thinking of Richmond in my head when you said Houston! I’m in Boston, Massachusetts right now. Hate it lol

Lol yup! Haven’t even been there since 2005 though. Have you been there?

Yeah, like when I was younger…it was nice, the whole French influenced atmosphere…Really pretty… Why do you hate Boston?

It’s awful here. Really expensive, the people are terrible, it’s super segregated, and the giant rats lol.

I love rodents! I want badger one day! Why are you there?

:worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried: lol. A badger is different! I kinda got stuck here, but I mostly wanted to be close to the Ashram in Upstate New York.

I would live in New York but I don’t like being in New York. It’s so super crowded, kind of smells, trash everywhere, soooo many people on the streets.

What are you gonna do with a badger? Get some Mushrooms??

1 Like

I’d kiss him…he’d be my best friend… who do you live with? A badger’s a weasel btw.

1 Like

Lol, what would you name him? I have some terrible roommates. In Houston, it’s so affordable, you can get your own place for such a good price :sob:

I didn’t know badger’s are weasels!

lol…I didn’t want to post that on second thought… Why don’t you move?

I want to :sob:I don’t know how I got stuck here. It’s great being so close to the ashram, but I am ready to leave here. I will after all this Coronavirus stuff.

How are you liking it down there?

I’ve been on house arrest but naturally, I’m a city boy… But anywhere is better than in there…

Probation? How long is that for?