Reality Programmer Field

No I don’t think we have :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man! I want to go everywhere. That’s one of my biggest dreams too. To travel the world, and just meet all the people’s and animals of the world! I am smiling thinking about it! :grinning:

2 Likes

Actually I’m a girl. Lol. Yep I know that feeling, puts a smile on my face either:) I love animals too btw. My cat is my best friend and I always kiss him in his forehead also lol

3 Likes

Oh, I wasn’t sure. Lol… But in America, it’s just something we say. Like, “Man! That’s crazy!” Lol. Like “Whoa!” What’s the most exotic animal you ever came in contact with?

2 Likes

@This_Boy_Here Oh I see… get it! Maybe some lizards. I find amazing that lizards have some kind of connection with me. As I was jogging in city park many lizards came across me many times… as when I was passing by they just pass just in front of me just as knowing that I’m going to pass in that spot at that given moment. And in the final of the run as I was living the park one cane and stoped in some rocks looking at me … I just started to speak to him. And say : So how are you? Are you fine today? As my friend just laughed. Lol. The lizard just turned his head to the side in some cute manner… just like he just have had a chatter with an old friend. Really. He seemed amused and deep down I felt he understood my words. It was an odd experience:)

8 Likes

Wow! What kind was it?

1 Like

It was green and medium sized.

1 Like

Can you give me a name, so I can Google it and see what it looks like?

Yes, in Portuguese it is called : “ sardão” I don’t know the name in English.

1 Like

Brb. I am copy and pasting right now. Lol.

2 Likes

Wow! I like them! I used to hate reptiles! lol…Have you seen a bearded dragon? They are pretty too.

1 Like

I googled the bearded dragon also. Lol I never seen any but he seems nice either. Those reptiles have such a wise expression lol don’t they?

1 Like

Yeah, they do. How come you never tried to get one as a pet?

I think they belong I nature. :slight_smile: but maybe one could get along with me one day… who knows lol

1 Like

Yeah it’s awful! I also lived in Houston.

1 Like

Yeah, you are right actually. I always let my horned toads go before fall. But you know what’s crazy? Some wouldn’t even want to part with me. Like there was one that I had, and I had set her outside on the rec ground while we were at the rec yard. And there were probably 4 or 5 my friends, standing around her. I would face her away from me,(so she can be free) but she would keep turning around running up my leg. I would take her off of my leg, face her away from me, and she would do the same thing over and over. Turn around, look up at me and run up my leg. Pets kept me sane in there. Like I would sometimes just be filled with so much tension sometimes…especially when it was hot, and I would always be happy to hold my little friends and just play with them.

5 Likes

Yep. Animals can see in our souls. And it is interesting what you tell … looks like they need us sometimes as much as we need them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s funny, when I was in there. A lot of guys would see how I would treat my pets, and they would be in disbelief. Especially because I used to be ill-tempered. But I would beat someone’s ass over one of my pets.

6 Likes

You can find the instructions in this post here:

1 Like

Yes, it will work. Did the same thing. Printed the photo that KondicDr posted and used it to create the item.