Reality Programmer Field

Haven’t been there yet.
As far as I understand it Jing Restoraution does the opposite of “taking away the urge to masturbate” and instead increases the energy in the lower centers.
But I might be wrong.

Back to topic:
Antonio posted the instructions somewhere but I am still a bit confused.
Wait, let me look up the instructions

How to use.

You can simply print out the photo place the item you wish to embed on top of the sigil then say the trigger words; the item would be ready for use in about an hour after.

Usage require you simply speaking, sending thoughts/ideas directly to the item you have embedded. The subconscious understands ‘concepts’ faster than actual words, you can listen to your hypnotic/subliminal audio while at the same time sending the feeling directly through the item for more incredible results.

So it is straigth forward: You print out the sigil, place the item on it, wait an hour and then you basically tell the item what you want it to do…But there is no information about how often you have to do it. Or do you do it just one time and that’s it?
Hmm

Maybe I got it backwards

Should only be once, like a Servitor

1 Like

I couldn’t find it there

Immortality for all lol

1 Like

It’s not there anymore.
Can you share it again please?

@ULIO and @Re_Art, yes it’s there still. Click that link i posted and it’s the post right above mine… posts 65 and 66

1 Like

How did you download the images?
You took a screenshot?

Right-click on the picture and click save image

1 Like

Thanks man. :smile:
By the way do you know the trigger words? They aren’t in the description

i’m not sure, sorry. I haven’t tried them yet to see if they work or not

The images there are not sigils. They are just pictures added to the descriptions for flavour. A sigil would look different, with lines or shapes which can be drawn and an activation word.

3 Likes

thanks for letting me know. I’m pretty new to sigils and Mandalas so I just thought Antonio was posting legit material.

1 Like

No worries. I think they’re accurate descriptions that he’s posted. The descriptions just don’t include the sigils.

1 Like

I guess it didn’t work for you after knowing this?

I didn’t try. I was planning to wait for the course to learn conceptual thinking.

1 Like

Oh man, that Lords non existent eyebrows are really dehumanizing! Lol! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So is there a conceptual communication course Niiyoru? Ide like to take this. I know a little about how to hold a concept.

That being said, the subliminal tracks/videos out there on the market do just that. They are set up in a way to speak directly to your sub c. Ive used the RP myself with subliminal tracks and videos as well with success.

1 Like

Welcome

Don’t forget his lack of nose lol :nose:t3:

The Reality Programmer was different because you could make your own easier

Lol. I just wanted to apologize to you guys. I had read some old posts that I forgot was there and boy am I embarrassed!(someone had liked an old embarrassing comment of mine) :blush: I guess the Vibration series and the other audios have changed me just in some months, because when I had read them, I was like, “What…the…EF?!” Lol. Funny part about it, is I can’t even remember the last time I had got embarrassed! :smile:

8 Likes

Dont we all… :eyes:

1 Like