Nature and hiking thread

hi friends! i wanted to start a forum thread sharing our experiences with nature and hiking!

i took my dog hiking for the first time yesterday and it was amazing! he did his business before the hike so i didn’t have to carry any dog bags during the trip.

i haven’t hiked since last year, but my energy levels were great and nothing aches today. my siblings and i relaxed in the cool water and had a lot of jokes and laughs.

i did my best to stay present and not run away with my thoughts. the more i let go of my thoughts, the more energy i felt was at my command.

at one point i had this sense of being on a spaceship and we’re all astronauts making our way through space.

10 Likes

Now print the Fae mandala from Sapiens instagram and enjoy nature’s magical aspect.

5 Likes

i was wishing devic intercessions was downloadable on patreon to play it at the top destination! i only brought my best path in life dogtag with me and it felt warm for most of the hike.

i’ll definitely try your suggestion next time. i’m hoping to hike more frequently and consistently. :sunflower:

2 Likes

Yes great recommendation indeed for fae mandala if you are in love with nature

Devic Intercession will be in next patreon upload

2 Likes

First thing I thought of when I saw your post was the Devic Intercession audio, didn’t realize it’s not downloadable yet.

I’ve not been on a hike in a long time…but, I live in the Phoenix desert, where it’s currently 114°F. Yeah, I’m not going outside.

:rofl:

Devic intercession is just an intercession.

The Fae mandala actually infuses you with their energy, its 10x more magical.

Its like Michaels mandala vs angelic intercession.

5 Likes

that sounds very interesting and thank you for the clarification on the differences between mandalas and intercession.

i’ll try it out since i do want to spend more time with nature and less with computers.

Trust me, Fae mandala + nature = magical.

If you go alone, its gonna be even more magical ;)

yeah i’m thankful we’re all trees and rivers here! is it better to hike during the colder months or is it just hot all year round over in arizona?

can mandalas be laminated? can i have it pocket sized? probably silly but im new to them.

Thats literally the best way lol.

1 Like

my friends and i went to a river a few days ago. really cool that on that day the number 488 showed up in two things i bought and today in my bank account.

i only brought along my BPIL tag since i’m still meditating on using the kitsune mandala. i just feel like i want to be use my energy first before reaching out to get energy from other beings especially ones i don’t know too well about.

we had a great time from drive to river to home! the river we went to was more of a lazy river where we just hung out with our floaties. it felt like we were there for days and i remember i’ve been listening to a lot of Timelessness audio. (synchronistically my timer went off for what i was baking and my playlist is playing Timelessness audio).

i found out my friends are starting to question reality and the most i could do was tell them i’ve been thinking similar thoughts even though i really want to go off on just exactly what i think.

i noticed there was a cute snake chilling with us by the shore and i started to wonder just how long it was chilling with us. i mentioned the snake to my friends and it started to swim away when it knew we were just staring at it. i didn’t sense any fear in both me and my friends and the snake so it felt good to leave it at that.

i did feel more of my feminine energy and personality come through as i used to repress it growing up because of society. i definitely felt a lot of stares from the guys i found attractive and when i looked their way they still kinda stared back.

an outsider would probably see this trip as normal, but my inner reality felt like it was opening up to more possibilities and energies.

10 Likes

That whole trip sounds like a really positive experience - happy for you!

I’m definitely ready for our culture to get to the point where we stop telling men that they should be feminine and women that they should be masculine.

1 Like

haha agreed, it would have saved me from a lot of internal conflict that became external.

good news is that the younger generations have shows i wish i grew up with that blurred the lines with gender expression and sexual identity.

that’s why i love nature at this time! every human out in nature that i’ve interacted with are either really nice or gives you space. humans in nature are totally different from humans on the internet or media (just my opinion).

1 Like

Yup.

Gaia knows how to take care of “humans”, its the alien scumbags who keep most “humans” in a cage.

4 Likes

I’ve lived in the city for most of my life, but being naturally introverted, spending time alone in nature is something that gives me an immense joy.

To pack for a trip and just go up a mountain, and admire the view, and to feel the cold wind, or simply trek in a forest, or feel the grass on a windy day. You couldn’t wipe off the smile on my face. The feeling is simply exhilarating.

I feel the same with the sea and the hot sun and my urge to just go for a swim. I remember this one time when I was in Bermuda, I rented a scooter, and just rode it across the island, didn’t matter where. I went to the beaches, to the parks, and enjoyed the sea wind on my face. It was one of the best moments of my life.

I enjoy the city life, but being alone in nature, just to observe and to admire is something I’d like to be able to do more often.

7 Likes