Check it out :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Woke up with laid back shoulders and good posture

6 Likes

This could really help balance I’m assuming

1 Like

Thank you Captain!

4 Likes

That was so curious to read Luna’s comment in the Major Blueprint Testimonial this morning about this one, along with the Spinal Tapper.

I have been guided to use those two for the last few days and been noticing that most of the depressed people have that bad posture, or always walk while looking at the floor, never at the horizon.

Likewise when you observe Masters meditating vs regular Joes, how the verticality is close to perfection and the posture super duper grounded.

I am blown in two/three days of the slight adjustment it has had on my posture already. But mostly at the subtle change it has on my mindset.

Added to the daily stack :pray:

14 Likes

:smirk::nerd_face:

3 Likes

Haha, when I read the post It was like something clicked… like wow, so that’s why then!!!

I’ve always had neck/back problems from a very young age, several reasons that are partly environmental, and partly at birth accidents.

When I was young… whenever I wanted to Think right… I’d always just stretch out my fingers… keep that firm hand… and just bam bam bam on the back of my head :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: until I felt my mind was doing better and my clear thinking and vision is back :D

Like this but angled and firmly aiming at the bottom side of my head :D

Silly kiddo :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: but at least knew something :smirk:

8 Likes

@anon32464289 are you trying it? lol

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Intuitive Qigong tapping, good job young Desiree :grin:

Off to try your pro tip over the next couple of day now :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks for sharing

4 Likes

Busted :rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I knew you were busy doing more than typing!! :rofl:

4 Likes

Now someone try to lick his elbow please.
(proof needed)

4 Likes

I always had neck problems, even now I do. When there’s stiffness or pain, I use this & by the second play, its gone. While it hasn’t stopped the pain from coming back sometimes, it does give relief immediately.
Has eased my life immensely as I always had to resort to muscle relaxant sprays

11 Likes

:paw_prints: this awakenned my curiosity

SOME CHEAT CODE HERE TOO… :chains: :boom:

I got a feeling!! (That tonight’s gonna be a good night)

Even if you dont have any problem , modern life and cellphones , make us inclined to have back and neck problems.

11 Likes

Mmm, like a non deadly pandemic…:wink:

4 Likes

Of course… :)
And another addition: spinal hump in an adult may indicate some internal, unresolved emotional problems…
Confusion, flight from life, denial of wisdom, refusal to know or understand; indecision, resentment, outrage, resentment and guilt; lack of balance with life, denial of own spirituality, taking responsibility for others, repressed anger, bitterness; hidden feelings, unsettled tears, fear of expressing oneself…

If one is interested in psychosomatics, one should analyze the classifiers.
Some serious authors help to identify repressed feelings and conditions, and connect them to disturbances in certain vertebrae (neck, chest, lower back, sacrum, coccyx: C1-C7, T1-T12, L1-L5, and so on)
Using medical examinations, you can identify problems in the spine and see where you are resisting your own transformation process.

In many energy teachings, the spine has a huge role to play. It is the main energy channel through which the energy of health moves. It’s even called the “Divine channel.” A disturbance in it creates some blocks in the overall energy system

16 Likes

7 Likes

Advice to all facial aesthatic improvers. This audio is just as important as the Mewing and skin fields

6 Likes

Does anyone know if this would effect the hyoid bone?