The Spinal Tapper

This uses a combination of a few different therapies; 1. Spinal Decompression Therapy ;
Spinal decompression works by gently stretching the spine. That changes the force and position of the spine. This change takes pressure off the spinal disks, which are gel-like cushions between the bones in your spine, by creating negative pressure in the disc. As a result, bulging or herniated disks may retract, taking pressure off nerves and other structures in your spine. This in turn, helps promote movement of water, oxygen, and nutrient-rich fluids into the disks so they can heal.
(description taken from webmd)
then combined with the older
Posture Help with Atlas Adjustment https://youtu.be/4hPYZilHDS8​

This works on gradually training your muscles to hold a proper posture and well as aligning your atlas vertebrae along with few others into a straighter position. and Experimental Scoliosis Treatment https://youtu.be/8V1QkKK0X50​

The frequencies and energies encoded in this video will cause your spine to gradually shift and straighten out until you no longer have your condition, It is experimental so effects may not be as drastic but it should cause good changes and relief.

All combined to make a far more complete multiple angled smart treatment. Which may provide help to a wide variety of spinal problems or just general back pain.

Use 2-3 times a day or as needed.

74 Likes

Awesome, thank you captain :+1:

17 Likes

time to recover from deadlifts

17 Likes

Thanks Captain!!

6 Likes

Much gratitude Captain!

4 Likes

Who’s in for an epic Kundalini party? :grin:

18 Likes

OMG!
Thank you! Thank You! Thank you!

This is EXACTLY what I need to help alleviate part of the pain!
I didnt put it in the requests section because I thought who else would use this on a regular basis but a few people on the forum…and ME!! AT home I now use doorways and banisters and chairs to help decompress my spine every 2-3 hrs.

I was looking into buying one of those heavy duty decompression spinal garments,the kind u pump up, (not the cheap knock-off kind) to wear outside, so perhaps I would have less pain. I used to love walking on the avenue 2-3 times a week, but now to walk is so painful. But NOT to walk is so bad for me on many levels! (Circulation, heart, muscles, and mood too)

Then since marijuana in my state is now legal (for 21 and over) , even for recreational use, I am researching growing INDOORS my own High CBD one. and researching strains. (Since I have a green thumb but nosy neighbors!) and then making tinctures with it, but u need a good amount of equipment for it, even for growing and harvesting. And when the plant is flowering the odor is quite strong! (And u have to control the heat and humidity the entire time it is growing! And have fans blowing on it to keep up the air circulation! Its quite involved!)

So now maybe I wont have to get that uncomfortable decompression garment. And hopefully wont have to buy all that equipment either.

Thank you Dream and those involved for making this!

36 Likes

Literally revolutionary…amazing, Dream.

10 Likes

A few rounds of this followed by Project Kundalini should be a great combo!!

31 Likes

Thanks Captain :ok_hand:.

4 Likes

The new Height audio…

Plus Kundalini aid :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What’s the significance of the mosquito sound effect? It’s ruining the relaxing quality of the audio for me. Plus, it makes me itch all over.

3 Likes

Omg I can’t believe this is free audio

Protip for the guys searching for a game changer: Good posture is one of the most attractive features out there

Would have gladly paid $200 for this

23 Likes

Haha i laughed when i heard it.

Captain just loves his mosquito and sneaks it in audios when he can. Its his pet :nerd_face:

15 Likes

Yes. I will be testing this out after my next leg day.

4 Likes

sounds like this will help height growth if used properly

4 Likes

There’s often a differential of about an inch or so from morning height to evening depending on age. Ever notice how you’re much leaner in the morning as well?

This will also fix posture which will naturally make you look taller.

18 Likes

this worth a fortune :)

14 Likes

in that case would it be better to listen to it in the morning or is night time with my other vids fine. plan on comboing it with bone strength, hgh 2.0, and the height boost(hope a new one comes out :sweat_smile:) but in order to do that i would have listen at night. Does it matter?

4 Likes

Anytime you’d like!

Mornings would help to decompress more and the posture adjustment is always a positive.

Evenings when you’re going out will help put with stretching your spine again so you get your morning height back and have that extra posture support if you’ve been working all day

12 Likes