The Spinal Tapper

Been waiting for this for years :sob:

11 Likes

This audio feels amazing. Iā€™ve been worried about my neck all day, consciously trying to pay attention to my posture and how I hold my head. I had almost immediate relief to my neck and it is no longer pressed forward. Halfway through my first listen and I didnā€™t realize how much ambient pain I was holding in my back. It is all relaxed by the end of the first listen.

This is incredible. Thank you again, Dream! Fantastic work.

16 Likes

A quick review!

Used this about 3x before going out.

I canā€™t say I immediately felt taller but I noticed immediately when I was in the restroom that I was standing a LOT more straight as if it were my natural posture. Usually I have to focus on fixing my own posture but with this it changes your posture to a straight and almost military like one.

If you have bad posture, load this up! I canā€™t wait until it goes on Patreon.

32 Likes

Important question! Will it fix neck hump?
Thank you! :hugs:

1 Like

Great great field, I will be using it since I have back problems. I canā€™t hold meditative or sit straight for too long, and always full of contractures.
Carboxytherapy eases the pain and promotes good flow, but then Iā€™m a walking cracker lol.

You spoil us too muchā€¦ Thanks Cap! :blush:

Please have this on Patreon. In the meantime I will try to convince also my mom since she has hernia and excruciating pain in the back way worse than me.
:hugs:

20 Likes

Thank you @Captain_NemošŸ™

Are Atlas and Scoliosis fields included in this video, or we need to combine it with this new one?

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s mentioned in the description that both are included.

Though, I wonder if I will stop needing to go to chiropractic finally with this. My scoliosis is really mild now as compared to pre-chiro.

11 Likes

OMG! Thank you so much! Eternally grateful Dream. Finally my mom will live without pain.

16 Likes

So so so grateful thank you!! :sparkles::blossom:

9 Likes

Dream just took the posture fields up to 11. :sunglasses::guitar:

Thank you! I inquired into a chiropractic session here recently, and the waiting period was a few months! :fearful:

I have bad posture from years and years of hunching over to try to hide my chest. (Itā€™s been a burden, literally and figuratively.) I could use a good stretch. Will try soon.:blush:

12 Likes

I think I could finally be free of my slipped discs :pleading_face::pleading_face:

11 Likes

Another great one for free :pray:

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

It definitely helped my neck immediately, although mine is mild and probably from the last year or so. Try meditating specifically on your neck posture while listening! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

thank you Captain. priceless gift this is

2 Likes

Will this help with nerve pain from neuropathy?

1 Like

@Gnosticmedic27 Have you tried these from Patreon?
Body Nerve Healing
KCC2 Activation
BDNF
Brain Regeneration

There are others, but these seem most related. I believe this new Spinal Tapper audio will be of assistance as well. It helps put everything back in alignment so your fluids should flow freely.

2 Likes

Thanks! Yeah my dad has neuropathy and heā€™s been using body nerve healing and brain regeneration, not the others. Maybe Iā€™ll have him try.

3 Likes

KCC2 specifically talks about neuropathic pain in the description, so maybe try that one first! Hope his condition improves.

4 Likes

I completely forgot about that one. Thank you so much!

3 Likes

I will try this for apt and forward head, although apt is a imbalance in the hip flexors too.

1 Like