¡Mass Meditation For A Better World! 💫

Mass Meditations 24th and 25th April

Thanks for having voted. Here are the schedules for this week’s meditations:

:point_right:t2: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) Converter

Saturday 24th April

The first meditation will begin at 11 am GMT and last 3 hours.

The second meditation will begin at 6 pm GMT and last 4 hours.

Sunday 25th April

The third meditation will begin at 9 am GMT and last 3 hours.

:arrow_forward: The fourth meditation will begin at 8 pm GMT and last 4 hours.

You can join at any moment and stay as long as you wish:

Before the meditation(s), you can listen to one or more of the “warm-up” fields recommended by _OM :bouquet::

Another reminder by Uial :teddy_bear::

And of course, you can also listen to the stream any day/anytime (even as “background music”) and still reap + spread the benefits for yourself, your environment and our planet :earth_africa:

Anybody no. 9::microscope: :telescope: :thermometer: :test_tube: :memo: :dna: :currency_exchange: :wrench: :bar_chart: :1234: :fax: :receipt: :interrobang: Ok ok wait wait! :raised_back_of_hand:t2: :no_entry_sign: Can we concentrate on this case here please?? I need somebody to explain in plain language what she’s talking about :woozy_face: I mean are we supposed to do this stuff standing upside down in an octuple lotus position one iris facing northeast and the other facing southwest with 3.7 inhalations per yoctosecond chanting ‘Prisencolinensinainciusol’ right after a lukewarm mangosteen juice shower (≤102.368°F) during waxing gibbous falling on the sixth Sunday of each month or what??”

Anybody no. 10::man_facepalming: Gee… Ok bruhhh, can’t you just stay on silent mode until Captain himself confirms?! We ain’t here to waste our time with your nutty hypotheses!!”

Sapien Medicine’s answer (featuring _OM):

You can actively use this or passive use it while chatting, or just play it to uplift your surroundings.

6 Likes

This week’s fourth/final meditation has begun and will last 4 hours.

Come join anytime and boost The Hum of The Universe, so that @anon32464289 is happy :p

Thank you for contributing to the growth of this field promising better days for our planet and beyond. Hoping to see you again next time for another episode of the dreamiest galactic mission ever.

:pushpin:

7 Likes

Thanks for the reminder about the Hum of the Universe :stuck_out_tongue:

Couldn’t show up much yesterday, but wow Saturday’s mass med was powerful :pray:
No wonder Captain did two nice release over the weekend.

4 Likes

:inbox_tray: Mass Meditations 1st and 2nd May

Good evening,

Here are the polls for this week’s meditations… for future terrestrial fiestas:

:point_right:t2: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) Converter

Saturday 1st May

Poll for the first meditation:

Please select up to 2 preferred times.
  • 12 am GMT
  • 1 am GMT
  • 2 am GMT
  • 3 am GMT
  • 4 am GMT
  • 5 am GMT
  • 6 am GMT
  • 7 am GMT
  • 8 am GMT
  • 9 am GMT
  • 10 am GMT
  • 11 am GMT

0 voters

Poll for the second meditation:

Please select up to 2 preferred times.
  • 12 pm GMT
  • 1 pm GMT
  • 2 pm GMT
  • 3 pm GMT
  • 4 pm GMT
  • 5 pm GMT
  • 6 pm GMT
  • 7 pm GMT
  • 8 pm GMT
  • 9 pm GMT
  • 10 pm GMT
  • 11 pm GMT

0 voters

Sunday 2nd May

Poll for the third meditation:

Please select up to 3 preferred times.
  • 4 am GMT
  • 5 am GMT
  • 6 am GMT
  • 7 am GMT
  • 8 am GMT
  • 9 am GMT
  • 10 am GMT
  • 11 am GMT
  • 12 pm GMT
  • 1 pm GMT
  • 2 pm GMT
  • 3 pm GMT
  • 4 pm GMT
  • 5 pm GMT
  • 6 pm GMT
  • 7 pm GMT
  • 8 pm GMT
  • 9 pm GMT
  • 10 pm GMT
  • 11 pm GMT

0 voters

3 Likes

:muscle:

3 Likes

Mass Meditations 1st and 2nd May

Thanks for having voted. Here are the schedules for this week’s meditations:

:stop_sign: NOTE: Saturday meditations will be dedicated to India :india:

Saturday 1st May

:india: The first meditation will begin at 7 am GMT and last 3 hours.

:india: The second meditation will begin at 6 pm GMT and last 4 hours.

Sunday 2nd May

The third meditation will begin at 9 am GMT and last 3 hours.

:arrow_forward: The fourth meditation will begin at 9 pm GMT and last 4 hours.

You can join at any moment and stay as long as you wish:

Before the meditation(s), you can listen to one or more of the “warm-up” fields recommended by _OM :bouquet::

Another reminder by Uial :teddy_bear::

And of course, you can also listen to the stream any day/any time (even as “background music”) and still reap + spread the benefits for yourself, your environment and our planet :earth_africa:

Anybody no. 11::wave:t2: Sapien Med folks! Wow, more than 100 sessions already?? And you’re doing this every week automatically. How come? I’m kinda jealous… :unamused: Speaking of jealousy, I tried to pirate even the meditation stream to add it to my own channel :pirate_flag: = :nauseated_face: :-1:t2: :put_litter_in_its_place: but then listened to The Grace of Angels and Saints and had a conscience upheaval… So now I’m here only driven by genuine curiosity :man_shrugging:

Sapien Medicine community’s answer:

Puhahaaaaaa!! :joy: :joy: :joy: Ah dude, if you only knew… Hasn’t been easy at all! Looooooooong family story, maaaan… But here’s a summary for you:

Summary

Once upon a time, a poetic gangsta decided to light a flame :candle: with the dreamiest matches ever.

And a meditative braveheart wanted to keep carrying the torch, calling on all of us.

His enthusiasm was contagious. Lucky us, we always received high-class and muscled support.

Somehow it was written in the air…

Brainstormers kept adding new features each week…

… seconded by pro-masters of organization and exactitude, who systematized everything for us.

Well yes, there have been some imbroglios from time to time… literally.

(insert temporary fights, permanent hugs :revolving_hearts:)

… but it mostly remained very Chironean: healers healed themselves and one another, week after week.

Frenchie and Italian chefs :man_cook: :man_cook: did promote chef-d’œuvre recipes…

… for distinguished birthday parties :tada:

We even hosted celebrities, at times…

… and very special guests from sweeter kingdoms too.

Always keeping it evidence-based:

Because after all:

And most importantly:

Priceless bonus: seeing him happy…

So just press the play button and join us. Anytime.

18 Likes

we have a dreamweaver and now our own storyweaver that pieced each thread together for us to coherently understand where we’re at in this mass meditation journey!

thank you for the love and energy you pour into keeping us organized sister! @Bronyraur

16 Likes

Ah, you rock :rofl:

9 Likes

Ahaha you are so cool :hugs::sunglasses::kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you guys for the lovely comments and above all for your presence here :* Sister @psynergy, how fancy is that term storyweaver!

The first meditation for India is starting in less than 30 minutes. As you know, India is going through particularly hard times, so it would be great if we could all drop by on the meditation (even for 5 minutes) for all our siblings there. This one goes to them.

8 Likes

Thank you for this! Am in Bangalore & the news on TV makes me so sad & has me feeling helpless. This should help make things better

10 Likes

Thank you for the idea, because yes guys, I forgot to remind it: @Siri is the initiator of today’s meditations :pray:t2:

Definitely. We’re with you guys :heart:

8 Likes

I saw in the announcements that a mass meditation was scheduled for the uplifting of our world. Basically, that would have helped too, the general concept being the same. But this extra focus is good. Dear Bronyraur, you organize these with love & dedication always & this was no different. Much gratitude for your efforts!
Felt that Earth needs the grace of higher beings to get through this phase.

8 Likes

Much gratitude to you and everyone out here! Because the love and dedication that you mention is only due to a solid source of inspiration = this community…

For me, the meditation field and musics are also like memories of some good old times + an ideal to be reached, you know :)

Sure thing and the best part is that we can recreate it whenever tuning in. Drops make lakes :)

More than sure that they’re in the party too: caught one of them tickling my toes this morning :p

Reminder: the second meditation for India will begin in 30 minutes. Let’s all try to join in even for 5 minutes. Thank you :pray:t2:

8 Likes

2nd Mass Meditation beginning in 2 minutes and lasts for 4 hrs. See ya there!

U can also just have this playing in the background.

9 Likes

This week’s third meditation will begin in less than 30 minutes and last 3 hours.

Details below and in the related post.

4 Likes

Those weekend meditations again :100::100::100:

This time I started with a strong intent to direct it to India, it felt so different.
I could literally feel the connection with the population of India :pray::heart::india:

4 Likes

yeah i had a similar feeling like i wanted to share my favourite Sense8 character Kala to people. (but who am i kidding i love all the characters in Sense8)

edit: Kala’s scenes take place in India and they’re one of the most beautiful scenes for me as it contrasts my life here in the US.

5 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Ayye u sense8 fan! My favorite character was will gorski, but like u liked all them :smiley:

2 Likes