Soul Restoration and Three Treasures

I use the following audios in this order at least twice a week:

Aura cleanse
Energy blockage removal
Vibration series audios
Soul restoration series audios (now)
Ancient arts album

9 Likes

I plan to do something like that too. Do you listen to this as a stack in one sitting, or broken up over a couple of days?

Transmuting functions of the 3 centers are:

Lower Dan Tien - Jing to Chi
Middle Dan Tien - Chi to Shen
Upper Dan Tien - Shen to Wuji

8 Likes

One sitting.

1 Like

Why in that order though? Wouldnt it make more sense to start with the Soul restoration series?

Some of you from Dreamagick might remember this,
and I’d like to hope this was partly responsible for the creation of the jing,chi, shen fields, maybe? possibly?

But here’s a scientific explanation of jing, chi, and shen.

Related note - in the olden days, in the mystery schools, majick was called “science-magic” as it was understood that everything had a scientific basis, and “magic” was simply, yet-to-be-understood science.

So, on that note, let’s turn some majick into science! (I feel like Mr. Wizard…the scientist…see how that works :wink: )

P.S. As someone “guessed” in PM. No, I’m not “daniel” but I did study with him.

37 Likes

Excellent read

2 Likes

To cleanse and protect my aura initially until I can reach the vibration series where negative entities are less likely to intervene with the process. After my vibration is heightened and my physical and energy bodies are cleansed, it becomes easier for the soul audios to do their work. After the containers are repaired so to speak, I then fill them with the corresponding energies.

I could just as easily start with the core audios now that I have them but I’ve done something similar to this even before discovering Sapien Medicine with great results. The aura after all is a shield amongst other things so if it’s cleansed and protected prior to the performance of energy work it makes everything go smoother for me.

22 Likes

I just got the Soul Series audios (thanks for the sale @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG) and am excited and ready to listen to them. Need to restore my energy back!

What do you guys think of this daily playlist? Is there anything duplicate on here?

• Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning ( Is this necessary if VoC clears energy as well? )
  • Soul series
  • VoC
  • Bountiful Harvest
  • Ancient Arts
11 Likes

Over a period of time, with regular use of Vibration series of audios, clearing aura may not be necessary. However, initially, I would still use it, but periodically and not everyday, unless you need some serious clearing.

17 Likes

Thanks for the advice @Maoshan_Wanderer. I’ll keep it in the stack to listen to on a weekly basis.

5 Likes

My setup for a week

Ego Dissolution
Subcousciouness limited
Energy Blockage Remover

Then

1x Jing
1x Soul Core Restoration
1x Jing

Loop for 3x

To finish I loop 2x Transmutation, the plan after a week is to introduce the Heart restoration and Chi to the stack same setup as above etc

16 Likes

Looking well put.

1 Like

How’d this setup go?
Still sticking with it?

4 Likes

I thought I was ready for the second week with the Heart Restoration but was wrong, the Jing and Core restoration hit me hard for the first few days, was getting exhausted all the time but in a way I felt different, lighter and clearer, sexual energy was off the clock Transmutation audio came to rescue and was a life saver, somehow I add physical vibrations in the tailbone due to root chakra activity were noticeable too, I did the whole week but it was insanely too much going on and pretty much the audio description is spot on.

When I moved to the Heart Restoration it was too strong so I had to rethink my stack and at the moment the restoration playlist is on hold as I don’t want it to mix with the Vibration Series, I would stick with one or two loops max

15 Likes

I know this has been a while, but are there parts in the pdf that you disagree with?

3 Likes

Just skimmed through this one a few minutes ago and realized, that I need to re-read large parts of it. These synchronicity lately …

3 Likes

Meh, I’m sure there are.
What in particular is problematic for you?

3 Likes

When the pdf says “soul” , is it a reference to the astral self…?

If yes no problems.

I thought the actual soul is the “me” thats playing a game completely unaffected.

Dont think that “me” has to worry about the reincarnation cycle because it chooses where and when, right?

Neither should “not enough chi, fuk, cant reincarnate!”

…right?

Why do people confuse the astral self with pure soul consciousness so often, I wonder.

4 Likes

You’re a human being with individualized consciousness.
You have more than enough ch’i to reincarnate…as a human.

Keep re-reading it until you understand what he means by it.
He explains his definitions of “soul” quite specifically
That’s exactly what he would tell you.

Side note. - Working with “daniel” is where I conclusively discovered my “intuitive guesstimations” were often correct “scientifically”

I would often say something like “It sounds like 80% of blah blah does blah blah”
He would then, say, “Actually it’s 82.5%” and then go to show scientifically why it was 82.5% and not 80%.
I would roll my eyes and say “same thing” but I knew he was right.

For “forum conversations”, my 80% was fine for a general discussion, but “daniel” was the actual scientist that worked on the Looking Glass chair.
Precision was absolutely of the utmost importance otherwise people’s lives and souls could be lost/trapped somewhere in the Universe.

Why am I telling you this? :man_shrugging:

14 Likes