Alien Intercession

My cage is gaia, after this corona thingy, I shall merge with her again, you will find me in the deep remote mountains.

Do not visit me, humans will be sacrificed to zoroastrian deities,

Thou hast been warned.

3 Likes

:smile:

2 Likes

Dude, I agree that we as humans are inferior.

I’m talking our 5D selves. Remember the comb analogy…?

Who’s to say me or you didnt have a “past life” as “them”.

Its just that the current human vessel isnt on the path it needs to be, and it has been brainwashed to shit, so the vessel needs a little help from another , more “advanced” vessel.

I remember when I used the michael mandala when it first came out, and all of a sudden I started seeing trough people. Like I would see their souls instead of their human self, and heard mikey say “they are much more than that”.

So if an advanced alien sees us as mere humans, then I don’t know what to say honestly :frowning:

Maybe I will incarnate as a draconian warlord next and when they beg for mercy I’ll say “remember when you saw me as a mere ape?!”

(Joking ofcourse, but seriously, how badass would that be ;D)

2 Likes

Not really bad ass at all. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

They see us as we act.
They want us to grow the f* up and be self-sufficient and join them as equals.

If most of humanity is acting like 3 year olds or even worse, barking noisy dogs, then that’s how we have decided we want to be treated and they will comply.

Ok. and I’m betting they gave you advice or lead you to someone who gave you the right advice.

So what’s the issue here? Did you follow that advice?

Or did you waiver between that and something else and then something else because “it took too long and I didn’t see results in a day?” :wink:

You probably have and did.

Ok, well your 5D self isn’t having issues… It’s “up there” with the aliens giving you the same help and advice while managing/overseeing your other 300+ past lives all at the same time.

4 Likes

Cmon, thats pretty badass ;D

True, but then again the whole system here has been against humanity for the past 6000 years.

Can you blame cattle for being cattle …? Most people dont even have a choice or realize they are being poisoned, ignorance can’t be blamed, advanced beings should know that.

Ok, you got me here ;D

Thanks for the ego crushing, little shit started to piss me off too.

5 Likes

Or maybe you were send here, to join the resistance and guarantee option 2 for humanity:

An evolution of the peasants into an independent species, a species that is basically organic in
nature, does not need nor desire bioengineering.[…] works in rapport with
the other life of the planet (and elsewhere, as peaceful explorers)

So you have the option to save Gaia and you might get your space ship in this life too :eyes:

Source page 27 of the PDF:

6 Likes

Fyi, I think Dreams higher self field connects us with our 5D self, not the future collective evolved freak thing.

SOMEONE CONFIRM IT ALREADY!!!

I need to know what im connecting with goddammit ;D

2 Likes

Sigh…when you take my analogies to literally. :wink:

Use whatever works for you. Period. If one calls it Inner Self, Higher Self, the Self, Over Soul, 5D Self, etc does it change what it IS or what it does?

2 Likes

Glad to see someone read it! :+1:

6 Likes

Yes.

The comb analogy bro, I wanna connect with my 5d self, not the self that also experiences everyone elses life at the same time.

Or are you saying the 5D self is that freak that also experiences everyones life at the same time?

Your comb analogy made quiete the distinction between soul and supreme self

2 Likes

Yeah page 27 hit me like a truck. It was extremely similar to my 2nd alien dream I mentioned in an earlier post.

3 Likes

You saw it as a distinction. I did not.
I saw it as one whole thing.
So my analogy failed you.

All I can say is, it’s all one thing.
Your “mind” just wants to separate it and label it so it’s easier to understand, and as you know the mind can’t/won’t/will never understand the non-dual so you are going to have to “grok” it intuitively.

3 Likes

Yeah the comb is one, I get it.

I really do, but there IS a difference between the “individual” souls with free will and the top of the comb, no…?

1 Like

collective soul, the half that is tied to the Annunaki genetics that influences us to be voluntary servants

Isn’t there someone around here who can change genes with morphic fields :thinking:

3 Likes

There is difference from the point of view of the ego

1 Like

Alien Intercession as a tag possible now through custom imbued item.

But as Nabs101 said it is better to meditate with Higher Self to know whether you are allowed to connect with them. My dream earlier last week, is highly evident that my higher self wants that power.

Angelic Intercession < Higher Self < Alien Intercession.

Higher self, we can use the audio field few times to better connect with us. But for Alien Intercession it takes an ample lot of time or hours to actually feel it. So it is a better candidate for a tag, in my openion.

7 Likes

After “cleaning house”, I have enough energy to finish the last few Alien Intercession logs I wanted to publish here. Promised to publish it in an earlier post:

2nd Alien Dream

I’m supposed to bring food to regular cruise ships. Manage a long line of shopping carts and am waiting in front of a crossroad for the lights to turn green. My carts stand in the middle lane. Lanes right and left are also filled with a line of shopping carts. Suddenly sth. Hits me from behind and I fall.

Cut

Humanity has been split up onto two different space ships. One looks like a giant grey brick and every inch of it’s surface is filled with cannons or radar stations.

I’m on the second ship, which kinda resembles a sci-fi sailing ship with an orange-yellow colour scheem. ( colour of Sacral + Solar Plexus Chakra = Desire + Willpower ?)

There is a food shortage on the ship. I want to help and deceide to sign up for low-level voluntary work. But the three leaders of this ship have different plans. They chose me to be the first human, that is allowed to leave the ship and come in contact with aliens. The ship needs an update for their weapon systems.

Fail three times, until I learn, that I have to be respectful when I enter the shop and show an cosmic ID, that also is used as a credit card. The money is provided by our cosmic friedns.

Cut

This is the Endgame?

I’m on the other ship, that looks like a grey brick.

I’m at a stand off with a mechanically engineered human aka cyborg from the Deus Ex video game.

Cut

Epilogue:

See myself in the 3rd perspective. But I look different. I look like a 12 year old character from a baseball manga. The first association I make with him is idiot, a brash, big hearted fool. So I see “myself” pitching baseballs, but never come close to the catchers mitt. But every ball I throw digs itself into the ground, like a cannon ball.

I was undecided, if I really should post my dream. But then I read page 27 from the Homo-Sapiens-Ethicus pdf, that @_OM (who else) posted here.

It explains the whole dream. The two ships represent the two options humanity has. Either be free and travel the stars in a spaceship or be on lockdown on earth, with engineerd bodys:

A reinforcement of the Noble/Peasant system, by genetically engineering the peasant stock to be more “slave friendly” to the Nobility. Thank the “Gods” for Monsanto… literally!

Or

An evolution of the peasants into an independent species, a species that is basically organic in nature, does not need nor desire bioengineering. Like its LM ancestors, works in rapport withthe other life of the planet (and elsewhere, as peaceful explorers)

And the whole Fool Analogy was a slap in the face. At first I saw it as being full of potential, but this was a wake up call:

so you will have to choose to become intelligent—the only thing that holds you back is societal programming, as it was designed to keep you “the Fool.”

Become the Magician, instead… learn, teach and advance yourse

I’m the unrefined fool, a pitcher, who’s balls never hits the target. Still far away from being a true magician.

13 Likes

I just used a clear quartz tumbled stone and while I was listening to alien intercession, i asked my friends to clear it of any programming and imbed within it the same energy to call out to benevolent Extraterrestrials.

While I was holding it, the stone got a lot warmer and I could see inside was getting some white streaks. Really interesting.

So then i tested it afterwards and my crown Chakra started to stimulate. A message came in basically confirming the communication link is clear.

Try it and see for yourselves.

13 Likes

Will Alien Intercession eventually helps us to see them physically? Or make a strong mental communication, just like we communicate here? I ordered for the custom item too.

Ordered IPF and Chakra growth too. I feel they all compliment with one another.

3 Likes

I want to make some more for dreamseeds.
Do you have particular areas, star systems or galaxies you all would like to target?

19 Likes