Musings about the Higher Self

Yes, they do. Samurai is right that names are more of a human thing, but even still, they can and do have names. Mine has one, and has told it to me. Also, other powerful energy workers I’ve spoken with have told me the names of their Higher Selves, in case I ever wanted to call on them for help. Additionally, when doing spiritual work and interacting with non-physical entities, they refer to me using my Higher Self’s name, not my human one.

Ignorance, mostly. I don’t mean any insult by this, it’s simply not well known or understood. Waking up to this reality is part of the energetic shift & ascension process humanity is going through. We co-create with the Divine via the Higher Self.

3 Likes

In more general terms, your Higher Self is the ‘spirit’ part of body, soul, and spirit. It’s you in the Spiritual Realms, outside of time and space.

1 Like

i like this idea! i have an idealized earth version and spiritual version of myself and i have a feeling my higher self gave me a glimpse of how much fun they’re having and what i’ll eventually experience.

no offense taken as i enjoyed both yours and @Samurai 's answers. i already have an idea of what my higher self means to me and who they are when i’m in a better feeling state.

most of those questions were to also ask on behalf of those who are interested in this topic (and admittedly my ‘ego’ and impatience fueled a bit of it haha).

Establishing a strong connection to, trust of, and cooperation with your Higher Self is extremely rewarding and strongly recommended.

It’s the foundation of purpose and meaning in life, and brings untold, overflowing blessings to human life.

Why not interact with the version of you that already sees and understands everything, and only wants whats best for you, as understood from this higher perspective?

6 Likes

Let’s be optimistic :smiley:

3 Likes

Here’s an article about the Higher Self written by Dreamweaver’s teacher, Dale Power:

Here are a couple of threads containing previous discussions about the Higher Self:

Here’s a beautiful analogy @_OM has written about the Higher Self, perhaps something to provide one perspective to this discussion. It’s an analogy I’ve often used as well.

(Keep in mind these descriptions of the Higher Self are all merely words and analogies for an ineffable concept.)

Edit: Here are a few more posts by @_OM related to the Higher Self.

Here are posts by @_OM and Sam (sammyg) in other threads:

13 Likes

Ngl, I forgot about this video myself but for people struggling with “connecting” or “understanding” or whatever their Higher Self

6 Likes

honestly i was wondering why no one has mentioned this but only the higher self connection audio :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ohhh my Higher Self… such a strong creature :laughing: dealing with all my crap, my stubbornness, my rebellion, my old soul that has seen soooo much, my heart that has been broken in million pieces and get itself together again and again… i really admire It lol what a ride. Also f** you HS hahaha joking I love you.

4 Likes

Whenever one says “my higer self…my this… my that”, that’s the ego talking
Be careful that the ego can distort whatever the message is, and it will

No no i never said my hs is my soul or heart or this or that i mean the poor higher self has had to deal with the issues all the other things mentioned have brought which is ego but i wasnt comparing. Read again

I’ve clicked on the reply button to your post, but mine was more a post directed to anyone interested in hs

Just remember, ego is separation and separate self perspective

1 Like

For anyone familiar with Hindu mythology, is Vishnu the higher self of people like Rama and Krishna?

1 Like

Btw I just found out that Sammy said in APRIL that a lucid dreaming tag was gonna come to teespring.

Then Dream recently said he submitted a few “designs” aka fields but the weasel shits at teespring didnt accept it or something.

We couldve had subconscious limits removal, lucid dreaming, alien intercession and who knows what else by now.

Gather the spears and axes my brethren, we shall raid the teespring headquarters at once.

But srsly…

6 Likes

Familiar a little but I won’t comment. Just to say that for some reason, I like the analogy that you’ve made, even if the concept of avatar is something different.

3 Likes

ROKU, what do you know about “KITSUNE MANDALA”?

:smile::+1:

Google Kitsune

I meant if you have knowledge of KITSUNE.

There is not much information. Just a site that “sells spirits” …

1 Like

Information

I love the analogy too. When it came to me, it made a lot of sense but I don’t know if it’s true. Perhaps @Maoshan_Wanderer or @uial could weigh into this.

1 Like