Does raising ones vibration destroys the ego?

If i were to raise my vibration, would that get rid of my ego?

3 Likes

Your ego would have less power upon you. But it wouldn’t get rid of it completely, you need it to a degree, at least on this plane. That’s my understanding of it.

13 Likes

This is true.
Raising vibrations will lesson the ego and bring it under one’s control for the most part but true Enlightenment means a death of the ego (if only for a moment in “real” time).
At this point, one makes the decision to move on or come back to the material planes.

This is much like those sci-fi movies where the super powerful/smart robot goes out of control and has to be unplugged before the original “masters” can reset it to do it’s original purpose. Wonder how they got that idea? :thinking: ;)

If one decides to “come back” then there is an “adjustment” period where the Enlightened being has to literally reprogram the ego. ie. re-learn how to talk, interpret what people are “saying” etc.

This is often why stories of enlightened beings of old had them hiding out in a cave. They literally couldn’t function in normal human society.
This can last several years and often they need someone to “take care” of them…ie remind them to eat, bathe them, etc.

You can see this in the story of Ramana Maharshi who spent many years just sitting silently while news of his enlightenment brought students to him.

If you ever meet an Enlightened being, you might notice an interesting affect where it takes them a split second too long to respond to a question.

This is because usually what you are saying makes no “real” sense to them like a normal ego based conversation would.

They literally have to have their Higher Self interpret what the meaning of the words are, and more importantly, the real underlying question that’s being “couched” in ego b.s. and then answer.

The “experienced” ones will make some type of noise or look up or use a trusted student as “interference” to make this not seem so obvious.

You can see this in videos of David R. Hawkins with his wife, Susan.
And it becomes quite obvious when you know what to look for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaEAvoZfuaw

**Okay, here’s the wall of text people have been asking for… :smiley:

24 Likes

@_OM when I saw you were replying I knew it was gonna be good…

9 Likes