Musings about the Higher Self

Hello people. This thread is all about what the higher self can do, where it is and anything else you can think about it.

11 Likes

@Samurai @psynergy @Maoshan_Wanderer @anon17734191 @_OM @uial @Septimus @Bronyraur @Bre19 @ConkerRyan

Hello everyone. This is a new post created about the Higher Self and was born out of the following discussion on the Entity/Deity Thread :

Absolutely. Iā€™ve seen all kinds of threads about connecting to your higher self but never actually seen a comprehensive discussion on what exactly your higher self is, where it is, and what it can do.

I mean, as a person who currently has no experience with my higher self, I picture it as this massive version of me controlling me from space lol.

But yeah, Iā€™ve often wondered if I can interact with other peopleā€™s higher selves (my dadā€™s for example). Or where all these higher selves are. Are they on some fifth dimensional planet? There are all questions that I would definitely like to explore in a thread like you suggested.

9 Likes

I will be quite brief and let the ā€œphilosophersā€œ/wise ones speak.

HS is the part of me lol (pleonasm) who doesnā€™t act like an ā€œaā€¦hole - the-world-is-mine muhahaha!!!ā€ towards others, myself and the surroundings (broadly speaking).

Not saying that itā€™s my teddy bear or martyr side though.

And it seems that recently, Michael mandala has become a :loudspeaker: of my HS lol.

9 Likes

Interesting. Although I wouldnā€™t say that Iā€™m an aā€¦hole in my present body either. I wonder how much more martyr like my Higher Self is lol

Btw Iā€™m listening to the ego dissolution audio right now and am getting that orgasmic sensation moving from the base of my spine to my neck again. Itā€™s a repeatable experiment!!!

2 Likes

Let me be more specific with the sensation. The sensation occurs in pulses of 3. So 3 strong pulses, then a few weak pulses, then 3 strong pulses again. Mostly concentrated in the spine but also generally increasing the vibration in the whole body.

I also get a strong sensation in my right upper thigh and right side buttock region.

1 Like

This is either my higher self, a guide or some being trying to have fun. I played the exorcism aswell just incase, didnt affect it. I dont fully buy it, but do with it as you please lol;

"I first emerged as infinite potential, I ā€˜choseā€™ my first ā€˜homeā€™, I do have a true form, but no physical being will ever be able to comprehend it,

Destiny does exist, but it isnt guaranteed, its up to you to realize it. Most souls program their vessels at birth, certain ancestral traits are activated, and remember time is but an illusion. If at the age of 40 you become a millionaire, you might start feeling like one at the age of 20, because you know it has already happened. The future is not set in stone, you have the right, and power, to alter it anyway you want, but there are things that I have decided, and you cannot escape it. Stay away from books and gurus, a real enlightened being keeps his mouth shut, and minds his own business, you will understand why later, anyone that preaches is far from enlightened, it is human nature to lecture, part of it is primal even,

Most things that happen were never meant to happen, and this applies to humanity in general. There has to be a connection and request for me to interfere, otherwise, if we could intervene whenever we wanted, the world would not be this way. The world isnt even supposed to be this way, but once again, the rules of the game do not allow us, its why most things happen trough you, even outside influence will often times pass trough your subconscious, youā€™re just not aware most of the time"

24 Likes

Damn higher self, you scary.

Have you tried to interact with anyone elseā€™s higher self? Say that of a family member or a friend?

Nope, I actually dont use any higher self now until Dream releases lucid dreaming V2.

Im done ā€œtalkingā€ with beings in waking life, its too rubbisch, cant get proper info.

In a dream it would be much easier.

2 Likes

Although you could make a fortune if you put that in a book. Itā€™s so poetic the way these higher beings speak.

Also whenever youā€™re in that state of mind/plane, do these beings (primordial, higher self, deities, angels etc) really speak in english or any other language? Or do they communicate some other way?

They ā€œcommunicateā€ by altering your thoughts.

Like when you talk to yourself, similar lol.

But if you ask for something you dont know, they cant tell you either, cuz you dont know.

But if its more like ā€œshould I do this or thatā€ then sometimes they will give you the right answer.

I have done the opposite of what they said alot cuz in the beginning I thought it was all ego, only later to regret it and be proven wrong lol.

9 Likes

I now understand why you want to lucid dream so badly. This is such an inefficient method of communication. You have no idea whoā€™s on the other end or if itā€™s anyone on the other end and not just you imagining it all.

3 Likes

Yup.

And I want to ride a giant Smilodon into battle, medieval rpg style, but yes, spiritual purposes mainly.

Something tells me Dream isnt gonna upload the V2 for a long time tho. Gotta have to find a way , open to recommendations lol.

3 Likes

And I wanna be a Z fighter and fight Goku lol. But yeah, spiritual purposes as well for me.

I wonder why Dream had to delete the first lucid dreaming audio. I mean he couldā€™ve left it until the new one was ready and then replace it.

Edit: Iā€™m currently looping alien intercession (listened to ego dissolution before this). Asked for my wish at the start and now Iā€™ve just let my subconscious ask them for the wish whilst I write these messages.

Deleting from youtube I understand, but gumroadā€¦?

Initially I thought hes deleting it because imagine buying the old one then Dream releases a free one thats better lol.

Only he knows why he deleted it lol.

One can only wonder what goes on in his mind.

Btw, when are these aliens gonna come? I looped alien intercession before going to bed and didnā€™t even get a vivid dream.

Gotta ask em I guess.

Someone looped it for a week and saw a ufo in the sky that stood still for a bit. The comment is on the youtube audio, theres a vid aswell.

I also saw a couple ones but they were moving ridiculously fast. Like giant balls of light moving VERY fast, although that was probs them giving a sign cuz I kept begging for one like those tinfoil hat ā€œI swear aliens existā€ type of people lol.

Got my sign, moved on.

My point is, they arent as ā€œentity/spiritualā€ as you think.

If you actually use it daily for a few times, and stick with it for months, you might get more serious, real encounters.

2 Likes

and eventually, they will kidnap you. :smirk:

My xenophobia is showing here but I really hope they look at least a bit like us? Like a Superman type alien rather than some green thing with a bulging head and bug eyes.

Damn. I better stop listening to this audio right now then.

Iā€™d rather interact with familiar gods that my ancestors worshipped than uncharted territory lol

2 Likes

They are just a bunch of kidnappers, finding someone to do experiments. LOL :joy:

1 Like