Musings about the Higher Self

Think I’ll replace alien intercession with higher self connection. Do you think that’s a good idea?

1 Like

interesting response!

if anyone has any insights, these are my questions about higher self:

• what connections do we share? emotional? mental?
  • does the higher self know exactly how we feel and why we’re in our present situation?
  • are we like a sim to them?
  • how do our actions affect them?
  • do they have names? (higher self is just 2 syllables too long for me haha)
  • what’s the higher self’s purpose since it seems like they’re not actively involved in our life?
  • how do we go about connecting with them unless the answer is meditation (if we didn’t have sapien medicine’s higher self fields)
  • if they’re so great, why don’t i personally see more people prioritizing their connection with their higher self before diving into their goals in this physical reality?
  • will i be the higher self one day like the student becoming the master type deal? can i opt out?

all these questions aren’t meant to offend anyone. i am just genuinely curious why i should give more care and consideration to them since i can do other things with my time and energy that are currently proving to have positive results.

4 Likes

Yes, yes, the thing is higher self isn’t going to kidnap you for real. :joy:

Those alien kidnappers once came to kidnap @anon44251429 but he manages to escape. :joy:

Chris is kidding lol, intercession calls upon good beings.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Woah. Eff that. I don’t need that chit in my life. Anyway to undo the 40 min of alien intercession that I just listened to? DO YOU HEAR ME ALIENS? I DON’T WANT YOUUUUUU!!

1 Like

Haha but I’ve just discovered that I’m just not ready to meet aliens. I get scared everytime I put the alien intercession audio of what is going to happen.

2 Likes

But once they really came to get @anon44251429 don’t know how he manages to escape. :thinking:

Spiritual. Crown chakra/Shen energy is the “bridge”

Yup.

Yes and no, we kinda are “them” aswell lol.

Higher self experiences what you experience aswell, i’ll let you decide on this one.

Nope, all names are human labelling.

Everything serves one purpose, evolution.

Shen energy and crown chakra mostly, being more spiritual (being a parrot and copying books/gurus isnt being spiritual, spirituality is personal aswell, search within)

Because ego, programming, some souls dont want their “vessels” knowing, some say evil ETs not allowing for ascension, lots of theories on this one lol.

You are already your higher self, its hard to explain lol.

9 Likes

They know what to do. They’ll make you feel good in the beginning, like angels do, so you enjoy the interaction, leave the fears behind, then start to work properly if you desire.

Or they’ll help without you knowing it was them

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ca0GynQFSs

;D

2 Likes

Kidnappers do these kinds of things first build trust then kidnap. :joy:

2 Likes

Okay I’m done with aliens. Could you send me a link to the higher self mandala?

1)Also, when I print it, can I fold the paper into a smaller fold so that it fits into my pocket?

1. Where do I put it while sleeping?

2. How will it interact with the sapien med audios that I currently listen to?

just in case. :smirk:

https://youtu.be/3Gf6fueM37Q

2 Likes

Something tells me might not be true but with the late events of teespring who know’s there might be a delay :sob:

1 Like

Or just print it the size you want, to fit in your pocket lol. Like the size of a drivers license photo will do.

I usually make two small holes at the top corners and put strings trough it, then wear it like a necklace.

Sapien audios seem to “take over” the mandalas while listening, but they still work, in the “background”.

Best to limit audio usage so mandala(s) can work better.

1 Like

Link to higher self mandala? I mean I’ve looked at sapien med’s instagram but there is only a wallpaper of the higher self for your phone. Can’t seem to find the actual mandala

Oh I see. Thought this was just for the phone wallpaper. Thanks man!

It works as phone wallpaper too, but only when looked at.

Just make it the size you want, print it, cut it out and simply wear.

Dont print the entire paper with the pic lol, the bigger it is the more draining its gonna be

1 Like