The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

Woo Hoo!

1 Like

Yeah. Also the fact that none of these people know about sapien medicine means that they don’t have the full picture.

Just wanted to share my excitement as I’ve been patiently waiting :heart:

15 Likes

Just got a notification that order has shipped! Ordered expedited, should have it by Friday…

13 Likes

Hi @Trinity , welcome to the Forum! :smiley:
Exciting times ahead for you too! I hope your magical tome arrives on time!

5 Likes

Alright @anon17734191 finally taking your advice. Although the HS mandala that I have now is one that @Samurai shared to me over here (Musings about the Higher Self). Plus I changed the dimensions of it to fit a card I’m going to stick it on as shown below:

Will the morphic field still be preserved after all this changing? @_OM @Samurai

2 Likes

Yes it will. As long you just resize and not crop the image it should be fine.

Thanks Clifet :blush:

Just got my magical tome a little while ago, I ordered it Sept 17. I already am making an environmental energy clearer, so its “cooking” and will be ready in 2 hrs. This 1rst one I will keep in my living room where I sleep and spend most of my time. I asked my Intersession v.2 tag to please get the tome to me ASAP and for it to be delivered correctly, since its very common for packages or anything to be misdelivered, then they claim it was delivered. (yesterday a ring of the bell and they delivered someones else’s box to me from a different street. Luckily I was able to flag the guy down)

16 Likes

So the book got shipped and finally tracking is showing info! Got shipped on Sep-29 and will get to me on Oct-09. Super fast shipping :rofl:

14 Likes

Earlier than this year, what would you have had to do to get a book like this?

8 Likes

I had opened a dispute via PayPal with Lulu and still no answer! :slightly_frowning_face:
Then I went to their support page and live chatted with someone. They said, they will ship my book next week and if it doesn’t get to me in 2 days, they will refund me the expedited shipping costs. I’m hoping for the best. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Thanks for reminding me! I will ask for speedy delivery by asking my Intercession 2.0 tag.

4 Likes

I thought they were gonna print it somewhere close me to me in California! Lol, nope! It is getting shipped from some remote corner of NY - literally from one end to the other!

6 Likes

Thats funny. I live in N.Y. and mine got shipped from North Carolina.

5 Likes

I live in Minnesota and mine was shipped from Massachusetts.

2 Likes

Haha essentially they seem to be picking the farthest (and slowest) possible location to print and ship from! At least for me!! lol

4 Likes

@Dewbob

Altering the dimensions of the mandala like that, without maintaining the original proportions of the image, can disrupt the field.

It is best to maintain the original proportions when resizing a mandala image.

You might try shrinking the mandala to fit within the card, then simply leaving white space on the card.

9 Likes

WOOT WOOT! My book just shipped! Kinda strange tho. I had sent 2 emails the first was friendly… The second one (yesterday ~9 night EST) wasn’t as friendly.

I sent:

“This is beyond believable at this point; it’s been ten days since my order was placed. My order doesn’t have to take this long, and it shouldn’t. There comes the point when COVID is affecting companies but also a moment where companies start to “milk” the situation. First and final time, I place an order with lulu.”

Got no response but got my book shipped, I believe email made it happen as I doubt companies are shipping packages after 6 pm.

Anyways hope to get my book soon and everyone as well.

9 Likes

I tought this was ebook and didnt get shipped but you know how ebooks work

1 Like