Alien Intercession

I have played shen a few times before alien inter
I have not bothered to build a connection with my higher self. Gotta do that lol.
I do say thank you.
I have meditated a little to the audio.
I guess i just have to work on myself so i can experience the audios benefits.

Thanks for the response

4 Likes

Mostly, its all about Third eye and Higher self connection… So, work on that :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Nothing comes easy in this life lol. But i guess Dreamweaver’s products is as easy as it gets

8 Likes

I agree with @anon17734191 about the third eye. Try just relax and concentrate on the third eye when you listen to the audio. This audio has a remarkable way of bringing me to a meditative state fast.

Sometimes, the more you want something the further away it gets. That´s why I, after the first initial response, don´t ask for anything. Just listening and letting them do their thing with my energies.

This is a very good observation.

For me there is this strong attraction to aliens, ever since I was a little girl, but also a fear of the unknown and the negative programming about aliens from movies etc. So I´m thinking they are working on that, and when I´m ready, a more “tangible” contact will occur.

7 Likes

Completely agree!
I would say most of the times…

They may be communicating but you are too distracted by your own mind trying to make thinga happen

just set the intention and let it go/open up

6 Likes

Day 4 - continued

Was inspired by @anon26869922’s post here and began using the 3rd Eye Chakra audio three times per day. I really want to reach Lunamoon’s level of communication with servitors and I hope that this will also help my connection with our cosmic neighbors.

Day 5 - Second Dream

Had another long, weird alien related dream. This time it was whole story with beginning middle and end + epilogue. Still busy writing and editing the thing. Don’t want to force you guys to read walls of text. Gonna post it here in a separate post.

Again my chest muscles seemed to have had a light workout during the night.

Evening Meditation Combo:

• Vibration of Transcendence x1
  • Delta Brainwave chanting along 5 min.
  • Epsilon Brainwave x1
  • finally looping Alien Intercession

Immediately had a warm happy feeling in my stomach. Sensed them clearing energy around my Sacral and Solar Plexus Chakra. Think they were intensively working on my Lower Dan Tien.

A thought popped into my mind: “Using Dreamweaver’s Lucid Dreaming card / video would safe us a ton of work bro.” Didn’t use the card or video until Day 7 though.

Day 6 Clear Communication

Very deep sleep, but no dreams / can’t remember a single thing.

Evening Meditation Combo:

• Vibration of Creation ~ 5 min. to get rid of neg. energy
  • Empathic Shielding x1 bc “energy weather” felt weird
  • Oxytoxin Driver x2
  • Shen Yang x1
  • Vibration of Transcendence x1
  • Theta Brainwave ~ 3 min. bc. had bad focus -> small steps down
  • Delta Brainwave chanting along 5 min.
  • Epsilon Brainwave ~ 10 min.
  • finally looping Alien Intercession

Felt a connection, but wasn’t very clear. Followed @anon17734191’s advice and asked for the right energies and boom I could understand them quite well. But it wasn’t ideal. My expectations and beliefs are most likely still filtering and shaping a lot of what I can receive. Mastering conceptual thinking is probably the key here.

Gonna limit myself to a few experiences during this session. Can’t write all day and the dream summary still needs to be released xD

Help me communicate with my servitors

They did some work on my brain and in less then a minute I could hear my servitors as clearly as I could hear our extra terrestrial friends. They also improved my ability to see them, but it was still foggy.

Asking for 500 bucks

Strong deep voice inside of me “You don’t need five hundred euro!”. Probably my higher self stepping in. Adjusted the amount. Asked for three hundred bucks, so I can pay for the course and get a tag or two, without having to subsist on a pure pasta diet next month.

Waiting a moment … No reaction from my higher self.

Our E.T. partners then said sth. like: “No problem. As soon as you receive it, you will know that it’s from us.”

How to reach a better future for humanity:

Keep your vibrations high. So keep your thoughts in check, have faith and trust that everything will work out. Follow @Nabs101 advice:

What kind of future timeline do you want to be a part of? This is a serious question. To break it down, What kind of social structure, financial system, health system, political/justice system?

and listen to the livestream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWyVbWSK0Ys

A while after the Intercession, during a lower body workout

Felt another connection incoming. Had to stop the gluteal workout field, to understand them. They just said: “It’s done, the three hundred euro are on the way.” I thanked them and continued my workout. Gonna post here, when I’ve received the money.

24 Likes

I like that journaling style

6 Likes

Indeed! The ODC Nerd in me LOVES it!!!

4 Likes

I think there is a long queue of our forum members made them occupied with many requests , probably your number will come soon … Lol … keep trying :wink:

11 Likes

This is random, and I don’t mean to offend anyone of a different faith/belief system, but has anyone with a good experience with Alien Intercession, tried to ask about Jesus Christ and if they believe that he is the one true son of God. What would their disposition of Jesus be?

2 Likes

Perhaps they´ll say that we all will develop a christ/buddha consciousness eventually and be the true sons of God… :wink:

5 Likes

I had the same vision, while closing the eyes and seeing through. Same, they have shown their head twice at the same day. Same oval shaped heads, but black glossy eyes and their skin was pure white, just like an angel colour.

15 Likes

I am really glad you all are enjoying it.
This pleases me.

38 Likes

@anon77311975
Trevor, thank you for being so honest. I am actually feeling the same as you, but was thinking there was something wrong with me, and trying to force feeling something with the aliens. Reading your post eased some pressure. Really helped. Going to continue to listen as well.

@FROMNOW
Thanks for the encouragement!

4 Likes

Yes we love it! Hopefully you can release this field on a dog tag! I would so make it my priority to save and buy it no matter what the cost!

Thank you so much for this amazing creation Dream! :heart:

6 Likes

Dream,please,and alien tag would be awesome.They do great stuff when they respond to you.

6 Likes

I feel apprehensive to make it.
Maybe I can, seems like a lot can handle the energies and not be too freaked out by the interations.
I will definitely think about it.

30 Likes

:slight_smile: Feel the same way. It’s all fun and games until one is seeing things 24/7 that no one else is seeing…

16 Likes

That’s true.

I… I would love that… lol

10 Likes