Alien Intercession

I think there is a long queue of our forum members made them occupied with many requests , probably your number will come soon … Lol … keep trying :wink:

11 Likes

This is random, and I don’t mean to offend anyone of a different faith/belief system, but has anyone with a good experience with Alien Intercession, tried to ask about Jesus Christ and if they believe that he is the one true son of God. What would their disposition of Jesus be?

2 Likes

Perhaps they´ll say that we all will develop a christ/buddha consciousness eventually and be the true sons of God… :wink:

5 Likes

I had the same vision, while closing the eyes and seeing through. Same, they have shown their head twice at the same day. Same oval shaped heads, but black glossy eyes and their skin was pure white, just like an angel colour.

15 Likes

I am really glad you all are enjoying it.
This pleases me.

38 Likes

@anon77311975
Trevor, thank you for being so honest. I am actually feeling the same as you, but was thinking there was something wrong with me, and trying to force feeling something with the aliens. Reading your post eased some pressure. Really helped. Going to continue to listen as well.

@FROMNOW
Thanks for the encouragement!

4 Likes

Yes we love it! Hopefully you can release this field on a dog tag! I would so make it my priority to save and buy it no matter what the cost!

Thank you so much for this amazing creation Dream! :heart:

6 Likes

Dream,please,and alien tag would be awesome.They do great stuff when they respond to you.

6 Likes

I feel apprehensive to make it.
Maybe I can, seems like a lot can handle the energies and not be too freaked out by the interations.
I will definitely think about it.

30 Likes

:slight_smile: Feel the same way. It’s all fun and games until one is seeing things 24/7 that no one else is seeing…

16 Likes

That’s true.

I… I would love that… lol

10 Likes

lol I’m sure you would.

7 Likes

I would freak myself out if I would see them lol but temptation for having tag is great

3 Likes

Also I think people would only buy the tag if they where ready to see aliens 24/7, I think people are apprehensive enough to listen to the audio because of that reason, those same people wouldn’t purchase the tag lol

8 Likes

What’s going to freak you out more is when they take off their “obviously alien” masks and appear perfectly “human” to you with only slight differences that would distinguish them as “alien” :wink:

11 Likes

Yeah. I remember Dale had a similar “spirit world” piece that only a few people actually bought.
And those that did quickly realized their minds couldn’t handle that “separate” reality too long.

10 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Haha I’m out likes, me too!

That’s definitely food for thought, I’m sure a small handful found that reality useful though… I would love an “Alien world” piece though mannn

6 Likes

This is true angelblessings
Last night I felt like someone hold or grab mine hand prior I went somewhere with my friend… really strange, and I listen alien intercession almost regularly

6 Likes