Shen Jing and qi doubt

I just wanted to ask which one should I listen to if I can only choose 1

Also are these permanent fields?

2 Likes

If you had to choose one, I would suggest choosing Jing.

None of these fields are permanent unfortunately.

1 Like

What exactly are the benefits of Shen and qi?

I am not sure to be honest. Some other people on this forum seem to know what those fields do. I however, do know that Jing is quite useful in increasing your energy and enhancing the effectiveness of other fields.

1 Like

Qi is lifeforce and another name for Shen is Ojas Shakti, the yogis swear by it.

1 Like

The “most permament” results you will have with chi,jing and shen are the soul restoration videos which the cut etheric cords to your store centers. So when you listen to them your will not drain instantly or faster than you do now. They cost a lot though and I only have the core which is very good for the results within a week.I would give 300$ easy for a field like this (please don’t go 300$ I want to take them all :stuck_out_tongue: )

5 Likes

Also does shen help in balancing excess qi and jing?

1 Like

yes it does, I don’t know the energetic alhemy shen if it does though as it is the yang and not the combination of yin and yang!

@_OM linked article here on forum by the name Homo-Sapiens-Ethicus-Phoenix-III-Daniel-Revised-2015-04-05, you could find there quite a few answers on Chi, Jing and Shen.

Here it is:

3 Likes

I only listen to JIng Restoration video twice daily, then, Transmutation and Microcosmic video 2x also, along with several other SM videos everyday. I choose Jing because it impacts your physical health, your internal organs positively, increases longevity and personal magnetism from what I observed.

7 Likes

= Shen also.

5 Likes

These are different “levels” or “frequencies” of life force energy. Chi becomes jing becomes shen. So if you’re only going to listen to one, chi.

Of course there are lots of other ways to boost chi, and lots of other audios that will do it, so if you’re already listening to Pranic Swirls and Transmutation and Microcosmic, then jing. And if you’re already using jing tonic herbs or bought Audio Rejuvenation (from SES made with some jing tonic herbs), for example, you work on cultivating them separately and jump straight to shen.

My ex had a lot of energetic blockages and problems (last time I saw her she received what appeared to be a full on shaktipat experience from me), and when we were together, the shen audios caused her physical pain, and she despised Audio Rejuvenation.

4 Likes