Need guidance: using multiple fields on multiple topics

Hello, so i found this about these energy work a month ago and since then using it.
And now i have decided to work on few areas simultaneously for example in morning; i listen fields related to jaw pain, joint regeneration, ear inflammation, eye regeneration, fat to stem cells, dark Circle remover, collagen booster,
And in afternoon, i pick fields related to weight loose like cardio, core strengthing, estrogen control, fat buner, genetic fat, arm fat remover, metabolism boost, stomach shrinking.
And in evening i pick fileds related to brain regeneration, damage nerve help, permanent brain enhancement.
And at night i listen, heal others filed from dream seeds to heal family nd frnz and sometimes for self healing.
I play every audio in background except at the night time.

I would like to know, if that is good approach? Or should i change it?

I think that is a quite good approach. Listen to your intuition. You might want to not overwhelm your system. So listen to Mana Circuits to strenghten it or listen to Automated Grounding. Be in nature and take a break if you feel it’s too much.

I found a field on YouTube especially for some jaw problems: Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction

3 Likes

Thanks i was seeking validation.

Yeah i am using this. Its quite effective i am problem is almost gone but i am still listening for its complete removal

1 Like

What is mana circuit? I am using it from yesterday night nd feeling so sleepy. At first i got pain in my back, then in neck then in head and then it got normal. Earlier i had pain at these places on and off.
I behaving like a sleeping panda whole day no substance is keeping me awake.
Is it healing me? I read somewhere when we heal we sleep a lot.
Or is it something i should beware of ?

It doesn’t harm you. You might experience healing.

Read user experiences here for further understanding:

The Mana Circuits

1 Like

Happy Healing. :)

1 Like

How long have u been using fields in general?

You can overwhelm your energy body, your nervous system or your physical body overall. Have u tried expanding a little by little to see how u react on this?

Grounding and Mana circuits are good points.

U may consider Energy blockages one also, but make sure u don’t do too big steps.

If ur for example a total newcomer, u might start with like 4-6 fields depending on how u feel + maybe like 2-3 that are supporting it (similar purpose fields) and with mana circuits, later adding like 1 field a week, but that’s just a general example, make sure u listen to your intuition and to your body very carefully.

2 Likes

I am known to these fields around 2 months.
And i have tried different sets of combination and past week thought of taking rest nd didn’t listen to any field for 3 days.
I am not getting what is actually mana circuit. I mean in one night i am seeing a lot change.

1 Like

@Komalk
Here is a sample of testimony about it:

1 Like

Ok so past two days i am not feeling to do anything just sleeping and living my boring life and not going for work.
Is this the impact of mana as i am not even in mood of listening any other fields. And loosing all motivation to work and do anything.
Just playing Neuro series from energetic alchemy.