Need help with bad results from subliminals

What exactly is going wrong? Which subliminal(s) did you use, for which purpose?

2 Likes

Well I think I started having oposite results with quadible integrity hair grow, and from that I had good and oposite results from various subs. But now I only get bad results from subs and Im trying to revers the bad results I had. Like listen to body hair remove and my body hair is growing. Basically every subliminal gives me oposite results, even flushes, and Im trying to revers those bad results. Not listening to any subs in the moment. One girl said she reversed bad results meditating, that you would feel the bad results again and then they would start fading if you meditate 30 minutes before sleep everyday. Im trying to do that but sometimes it get overwhelming and I get nightmares. There are other people with the same problem as you see. Some are speaking of getting help with an hypnotherapist

1 Like

Yes, the first thing is to stop listening.
I am not sure about Quad, I think he rather uses frequencies and not subliminal messages?

What you described is rather fascinating, I must say. It actually sounds like your body is fighting the affirmations off, actively doing the opposite as if in protest.
You see, subliminals work in a very individual way for every one. That is why different people sometimes get vastly different results.

Maybe you have a deeper issue regarding self-love and your body wants you to appreciate it more. That’s just one of the many things that could be going on.

The meditation-idea is a very good idea, I’d just go as far as is bearable to you. You could even combine this with shadow work (I recommend you check out Teal Swan) and actually go into the sensations that rise up. This way there is a very high chance to find the root cause for this behaviour and dissolve it, so you can get the results you want. It sounds like there is a part of you that has been traumatized for its looks and is offended by how it feels it is being treated by you seeking these changes.

I’d also recommend Sapien’s Trauma Release and Become Whole - fields.

5 Likes

Sorry, but me and the rest of the people going trough this do not find it fascinating. It is ruining people lives and some have suicidal thoughts because of this. Also is greatly affecting my life and my health so please be respectful about it.
I think many people in the subliminal community have self love issues, otherwise there would not be so many trying to change themselves. Also, not everyone in the group of people with this problem with revers results have had negative family relationships, so it does not seems to be a connection there.
Everyone in the group have listened to miss synergy, but also a lot of people got good results from her, so I wouldnt be pointing fingers to anybody.
Lastly, please dont recommend me or anybody with this problem to listen to any audio, subliminal or frequency, because every time I listen to any audio the bad results got worst and they are putting my health in risk.
I have already tried the audios you recommend, but every audio in sapien medicine gives me the good results from the audio and te bad results from subliminals to the point the bad results are stronger and end up having panic attacks, so any audio from sapien is not an option unless maybe he makes one to delete results from subliminals/frequencies altogether.
The meditation is not working on reversing the bad results, actually they continue if not got worse, but at least I have some clarity of mind to keep up with my life and maybe try and find a solution.
Some people in my group are talking off getting help from am hypnotherapist, so maybe I would try that if the quarantine stops and I manage to get some money.
Also I would like to thank everybody who had the good will to try and help me, but at the same time I am annoyed of people acting like they know exactly what is going on and thinking all my problems will solve with this or that audio, when actually the audios are giving me bad results.
Nobody knows what is happening to us, not even subliminal makers, not even sapien or quedible. Whe have had ask a lot of subs makers and also to sapien and quadible and all they say is to listen to this or that audio that also end up giving us bad results and when we reply that we are told to just simply stop using them.
Nobody tells us how to keep living ruined lives with the bad effects we got from subs and frequencies. Some of us are really desperate and feel helpless.

4 Likes

@subliminalsuport I’m sorry, I wasn’t making fun of this or the situation.
Since I am talking to a lot of people it is easy to lose track about who said what and who got which problem, so I can only try my best to help. It may have been here or in another thread in which I told someone who got opposite effects that I can imagine it is because of a lack of self-love.
Actually, you already know what to do and you are on a good path: Just stop listening to anything and let your system sort itself out. Practice self-love, this is a great time to learn to love yourself with all the flaws you got.
And you are right too about the individual response. You see, creators can only predict changes based on their knowledge of the product and people’s reviews. But it is no guarantee and it happens from time to time that people get different results because their system handles the information in a way that wasn’t intended.

So, I’d recommend you to do just what you said you were going to do and maybe look into Dr. Dispenza’s materials. Don’t worry, he doesn’t create subliminals or frequencies, he actually researches how information affects the body and maybe the knowledge (and practice) will help you to gain more confidence and inner peace.

I wish you all the best.

3 Likes

Sapien has a new audio that elevates vibrations and your awareness. Perhaps with a higher consciousness you will be able to be and can be above bad subliminal results. Without forgetting that this audio gets rid of all negative energy and all debris and blocked energies (all energy blockages).
I’m not even talking about the improvement and growth of all the chakras, it could help you at the level of the root chakra which governs all your physical experience in this physical world. This audio will bring and perform its work of high vibration at the cellular level of your organism and will solve almost all the potential problems of your energy system (energy center, energy channels, negative thoughts (or egregores), bad beliefs / limiting negative beliefs, etc).

And I think there are still other things to discover about this audio, I don’t know the solution to your problem (I understand that you are tired of listening to all the recommended audios without results), but we are just trying to give avenues to explore until we find the right solution that suits you (because our reviews work for some people but not always for everyone).
You can consult this discussion thread to find out a little more:

New version - Vibration of Creation

2 Likes

I wish Sapien reads this and makes a good morphic field based subliminal flush. I don’t get why he hasn’t done it already. Subliminalsupport is not the only one having this problem. I may know someone that can do a good energy based (not subliminal) flush, but that costs a significant amount of money. Something I don’t have and doubt people here have as well unless there’s someone rich here with money to burn that can help this guy.

2 Likes

He needs an energy based flush. The problem is on his mind, probably his hypothalamus as well, but there’s not way of knowing.

2 Likes

What about Energy Blockage Removal ?
I used it a few times and it is very strong indeed.

1 Like

As far as I understand, subliminals are affirmations in English, superimposed on music or noise, I think that the subliminal technology itself is the most inefficient, listen to binaural audio or fields from sapiens, it will be much better for you.

Hello .I have same problem but my problems are not physical its mental . After getting very good results from subliminal and frequencies I thought they are like magic until I start to notice the difference in my behaviour after 2 months of using it .It was huge I started to act desperate , week , mentally Disturbed , anxiety, depression which I never felt way before using this stuff . So I took a break it helped me alot at that time :relieved:. But than again my mind told me to start this stuff as I really wanted to change myself to better ,so I started again with hypnodaddy for few weeks results were great almost like Im god . First I used to listen 4 5 subliminal but I get addicted and my desires grew so I started listening 7 8 like alpha male and penis after using it for few days anxiety and depression hit me hard again I felt very weak and uncomfortable almost like I wanted to kill myself :persevere: .But of course i Wouldn’t do this .Than I again took break .after a while I wanted to do again And I thought I will only do frequencies from now on I started with sapien medicine (overwhelmed by comments ) I got very good results like really very good I used to listen to alpha m sub extreme confident get more love dht and results were great but than again I went too far away I started to listen to more and more and than the day arrive where I felt very weak tired crying like a little bitch all this negative things I started to search it on Google and I found your post I feel like your question is so relatable I thought it is only me getting bad results .Now Im pouring my thoughts with you.
I also need answers regarding this as some of people saying that your system is overwhelmed but it is not the proper answer .I hope people will find this topic way more serious cuz subliminal and frequencies can also fuck you up and alot like it can fuck you to point where you can feel like lowest in life

2 Likes

@nista I’m very sorry to hear about what you’ve experienced and glad you’ve posted here. It’s always valuable to hear from someone in a similar situation.

Just to clarify for you and anyone else who might read this thread, I don’t think the things you’re experiencing are originally caused by overwhelming one’s system nor the same for everyone.

It certainly sounds like subliminals have the potential to have a very complex negative effect on the mind.

It is a serious issue indeed, and it would be great if solutions are found to help reprogram the mind and subconscious, or clear away the negative effects.

The post which I wrote a while ago was directed specifically to @subliminalsuport’s situation, not necessarily meant to be a general solution for everyone.

I’d suggested @subliminalsuport perhaps stop listening for a while, as the hair falling and teeth worsened for them when listening to any subliminals or fields and improved after stopping.

From the description of their specific situation, it sounded like continuing to try listening to subliminals and audios might be placing even more burdens on their physical and energy body, and that there may be even more stressors which make the situation all the more difficult and overwhelming.

Hair falling and teeth worsening rapidly can often be an indication of burdens and stressors on one’s physical and energy body overwhelming it, regardless of the type of cause.

Any burdens and stressors may contribute to overwhelming their system further, and to a feedback loop which makes things even worse, even though being overwhelmed is unlikely to be the original cause of the problems.

Burdens and stressors on one’s physical and energy body can be contributed from many different causes. Negative effects from subliminals certainly seems to be one of them.

So removing further burdens and stressors as best as possible is something which might help meanwhile, if a direct solution cannot be found yet.

I truly hope that everyone can find solutions to fully reverse what they’re experiencing. I’m wishing you, and everyone with with similar troubles, all the very best in finding them.

3 Likes

I don’t know enough about subliminals, but given that a direct solution hasn’t been found yet, I wonder whether Sapien’s brain audios could be used to reprogram the mind and create new connections.

They would give the brain a lot of growth potential and could induce a flexible state that might allow it to change more easily.

It’s possible something like that could reach the subconscious, particularly if a brain related task (creative imagining, thinking, learning, perhaps meditating or the theta brainwave state suggested, etc.) is done after listening to these to use one’s mind in a positive way to encourage changes.

It might help some people in a similar situation. (others who are having difficulty with negative effects from subliminals but who may be able to listen to Sapien’s audios)

Perhaps these audios:

@Takyon had a great suggestion as well for an energy based flush. It’s quite possible Vibration of Creation might work, as it vibrates all of the cells within your body and clears energetic clutter powerfully, so would vibrate the brain and mind as well.

4 Likes

In addition to the previous answer, For the videos on the brain, there is the new videos on sapien medicine "Attention and focus ". This video contains nerve growth factor and BDNF.

2 Likes

Thanks for your good intentions.

1 Like

Thank for your good intentions also. The problem is that every audio that does not work will give me bad results which affect my health, and thats why I dont use sapiens or any other creator audios anymore, unless maybe sapien create an audio to reverse results from subliminals and frequencies.

3 Likes

I have used the energy cleansing audio in the past. It is a great audio but give me the bad results from subliminals as well as the good results from the audio. The problem is the bad results become too strong and I have to stop listening. I know they are different videos, the one you recommend is new, but I dont know if the result is going to be different from the other audios in the same channel and I dont want to risk my health any more.

2 Likes

I have already listened to his audios, I keep getting the bad results from subliminals every time I listen to them.

2 Likes

Hi friend, you are not alone. Actually there are a lot of people having bad effects from subliminals and frequencies. Most people sort it out with flushes and reverser ( Like audios that flush and reverse the other audios). But a bunch of people, including me, have the bad results even with flushes. It is like having opposite results from subliminals and frequencies. And yes, as muchs as subliminals seemed life savers before, they become a problem.
If you havent tried flushes before maybe that could be your solution. If you have tried them and have bad results from those as well then welcome to the group, cause there are a bunch of people like that having a hard time.
Would you like to tell me what are your bad results?

1 Like

Sorry, but stop listening to subliminals didnt stop the bad results. I am doing hypnosis and meditation to try to regain control over my mind, which makes my life more tolerable, but I still have the problems. The hypnosis may reverse the results, I would update you guys in this, but stop listening to subs or frequencies did not reversed the results.

1 Like