:eyes:

1 Like

Already listening to that 3 times. :rofl: gonna keep update and see how it goes

2 Likes

I do recall he had this problem.
You could message him too.

1 Like

Phillip?

Yea it’s practically the next few posts he is talking about it. Anyway auto immune reversal will help.

I’m not sure if I have auto immune though

Yes, psoriasis is considered an autoimmune disorder.

You could try honey as well. Seems counter intuitive but honey, real honey is really a miracle and is good for so many things. And of course the calendula and olive oil mentioned earlier. Also chamomile tea does a lot to calm the body as well.

I wish a speedy recovery from this!

1 Like

Thank you:)

I use Palmolive soap made from honey and milk but it itchy to my skin

Take the Palmolive and milk out of the equation the and see how things go. Aside from being a sweetner, real raw honey (straight from the beekeeper not processed by an intermediary because they usually add corn syrup) can be used as an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and and antibacterial agent. Honey is so good you often see it used to treat burns. It truly is miraculous!

Maybe even try making your own soap. I’d be willing to bet that the antibacterial property of the honey would leave you just as clean as a commercial soap.

I know I mentioned this previously but silver…look for silver spray. It too will keep your skin clean and help it to heal.

1 Like

Alright thank you (: I’ll try to get raw honey probably next month :joy: and consume it daily

And probably applying it before I take shower

Actually try to put the honey directly on the psoraisis and wait a while. Drink the chammomile tea though…that should really help calm your innards down.

1 Like

Btw I forgot to mention.

Do you think plasma bioactive beach can cover this issue as well?

I been listening to this quite often now. And I think I will keep listening to it as maintenance

I think it might. Regardless, it likely wouldn’t hurt so why not!

1 Like