Need help with stack for aphantasia

I read that these two should help with visualization, is there something else that i should add?

Synesthesia
enhanced visual processing

1 Like

My opinion is more is not better, especially with fields making changes to the brain. I think I remember the description of EVP is 2-3 times at most, there’s a reason for that. Just start with these two and spend more time practicing visualization. I’ve never used Synesthesia, just a short period of EVP and it brought decent results. Just be patient and consistent. :+1: Also if concerned of it not being enough or w/e reasons, can use SLR or look for tools for better integration.

There are also nft projects that helps with this, can’t remember from the top of my head which ones, I think one is Power of Numbers, another one is The Manifested. There may be more. I have no experiences with those, just saw it from reading the description.

2 Likes

EVP is king! I made a mistake & let it loop for a while and I ended up with days of crazy vivid images every time i close my eyes. I couldn’t even sleep lol. So yea use it 2 times max.

It’s one of my favorites! since i saw results faster than anything else i own. I’m actually listening to it now :rofl:

4 Likes

[Hyperphantasia and Conceptual Visualization - Psychic University]

1 Like