Need Lab Rats...err... Testors for Brain-Related/Psychic Abilities

:+1: :muscle:

Looking forward to your review!

8 Likes

Curious as well.
Been brought back to it gracefully by Om for the monkey mind :pray:

3 Likes

Wanted to try it but I on other things for now and want to improve them first. I will come back to the thread when I start.

3 Likes

You have nice brain stack well based on Philips advice
Do you still use it
Did you notice your desired results

3 Likes

Hey,
I stopped using it as I had to reduce the amount of field I was using :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Im not the one you summoned :frog: :wave:

But i will tell you my journey with this… If you are interested.

When you make changes on your SNC . (or pushh to hard your SNC ) :muscle: :fire:

There is this STRESS… This helps with wiring and making the change easy and comfortable to your system.

So you have your:

BASE LEVEL :grinning:

STIMULUS (The upgrade you are pushing ) (Changing proccess) :hammer: :fire:

DESIRED STATE A upgraded you . :sunrise:

This helps you to go smother and feel comfortable in the changing proccess… :relieved:

To valuable if you are pushing too much things at the same time . :shield: :white_check_mark: :fire:

It has tons of usages. You can go creative. :cloud: :bow_and_arrow:

I like this! Like too much. I recommend it! :frog::+1:

13 Likes

Hello, Can you explain more about what u mean by what plasma done to ur brain?

Giving me a new brain is a perfect description. From what I remember, the last day I had mental fatigue was the day before Plasma Brain. I still had some tiredness issues after Plasma Brain and before MBoP, but on the brain? Nope. Crystal clear head and extremely sharp focus. My mind started to perform at a very sharp level for 16 hours since then, when it suddenly started to crash and I needed to sleep.

MBoP had a similar effect but I felt it more on the body, with the addition that now I can perform well after 20+ hours awake, but I only do this in dire situations. Plasma Brain + MBoP combo felt like a transition from a physical body being a relevant factor to a walking consciousness that is using a VR body that can do whatever it wants.

8 Likes