Need some advice for mom

I wrote and deleted this couple of times. I am not sure if I should intervene in her journey (again). But I will be honest, it hurts me she is going through this.

I ask for advice with an ache in my heart. My mom is not well, she is getting older. All her life she had health problems and it seems they became a burden for her the last couple of months. She is 63 years old but it’s like she is 83.

I gave her a lot of different things during the years to help, whatever I was aware of as well. Lately I gave her some fields for her diabetes but they didn’t help.

I am not sure where to start and with what. I am sure her body system won’t be able to handle a lot. I know fields which work with jing, chi, shen and meridians will help. But there are so many other things she needs.

I’m looking for something… a single thing… which will work on multiple things at the same time. I am thinking about the Plasma Flaunt or Max heal potion. I myself used the Plasma Flaunt and I find it really tough on the system, not sure if she is going to be ready for it. And I don’t want her to end up in a bed because of healing crisis the very first days/week.

Among her many troubles she has viruses, parasites, skin problems, eye problems, bones… and many others.

I know she is going through the circle of life and this is her own journey. I know I am wrong but I want to at least do something to help her in some way, to ease her suffering. She went through so much in life… mentally, emotionally and physically.

Thank you

How about this for a start. The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials

2 Likes

It is touching to read your concern for her; you are very nice annon

Assuming her diet is healthy,
She’s otherwise holdijg optimal vitamin and mineral levels,
decent sleep hygeine,
Getting some movement in with a side of fresh air and sunshine

I recommend first and foremost:

Blueprint of life.
When in doubt, Blueprint it out (or Blueprint about, both sound catchy)

I appreciate all the new high tech gadgets
but old is gold- or should i say… blue (ba bum cha h)

It really does wonders, it really does. It’s really cool.
It’s returning you to the source of the source of
the source; - it’s the depiction of utmost harmony

Also:
My mama is the same way
, she’s actually the same
age. I agree with your sentiments
It’s just so awe striking sometimes for me.
Is it Bittersweet or melancholy, i do not know.

It’s autumn here where I write
Lots of leaves are falling, even they can’t escape the circle
of life; so i guess,
I guess we oughta just relish the
moments we have left with them —- i mean, currently hold with them— now, in the present.

— i miss my mom now lol

4 Likes