Need urgent help

Hello guys. I know I havent been the most active here but I really need your help. My father is really sick and needs your help, So if you could send healing energy, blessings and spread the word that would be really great. If any details are required please do let me know. Thanks a lot for your help guys :heart: :heart:

P.S. if you could tag anyone who could help or spread the word that would be great. I am not as active on these forums and do not know the most active ones, but please tag everyone so this reaches as many people as possible.

6 Likes

not sure maybe his full name?
Can also pm if you want.
I could ask some beings don’t know if they want though :D.
You can do the same. Try the angelic intercession audio and ask them.

Oh and do you know about the The Immortal Caladrius

Maybe ask the members with a short message if anyone wants to try the new servitor on your father.
Sounds like he could also help a lot

1 Like

Please send me his name and his illness concern to send him healing.

Wish him speedy recovery…

1 Like

yes please PM

I really hope he gets better. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Post a pic here…

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/sharing-healing-and-good-vibes/

2 Likes

And get him to drink some of this:

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/nectar-of-life/

2 Likes

says its Private

will do this asap

I hope you’re Dad is doing better, I cant access the link to his pic but if you could share his first name. I can send healing, picture is best but I understand if you wouldn’t want to post one on an open forum. I wish you and your family really well. These are always good times to ask angels for assistance. They will come to you if you call them, a prayer you can look up is called a Benevolent Outcome prayer :heart: :pray:

1 Like

Hey, thanks a lot for the healing :heart:. I can send you the name and picture via dm.

1 Like

of course feel free to send it. I hope the healing will do what it can to aid his needs :heartpulse:

1 Like