Need your advise, please?

Hey there, I have been lurking the alien intercession thread for quite sometime and read almost all of the replies on that thread, I wanted your advice, especially the people who have used it to suggest if I can ask them for physical changes, I have a very small shlong and I am genuinely suffering from it, for the first time in my life I was asked out by a girl I am 25 years old and still a virgin, she asked me to go back to her place, we finally were gonna do it and for the first time I was gonna loose my virginity but the girl was completely turned off after seeing my shlong, and it hurt me so much, she asked me to leave, I have been doing everything for atleast 2 months now such as using chumpy subs enhancement, velmentals enhancement audio along with sapiens enhancement along with the limits dissolver but nothing has worked so far so my only hope is using the alien intercession audio to increase the length of my manhood, can you please advise if there is anything that has worked for you to increase or am I right asking aliens to help me grow the length and also help me with premature ejaculation?

1 Like

There is no harm in trying. Maybe listen to it and ask? They help with whatever they can do.

Thank you, did you ever try this audio?

Yea. But never asked for physical changes. But it did moved a piece of paper. I asked and it kept doing it for few times

1 Like

Woah!
Sounds cool, I am listening to the audio everytime before sleep for atleast 30 mins and I am requesting them for their kind help or atleast their guidance but no luck so far but I am not gonna give up and keep trying.

May be you would want to go through this thread - The Real Reason Male Enhancement Won't Work

Thank you good sir but i already read this article and it didn’t help much as I am not doing this to satisfy my ego but as this is a genuine problem for me, I hope you understand.

Ok good, didn’t mean that, there is no sound technology available in the market by any creator which will increase the size of dick. I have seen a documentary long back, a Chinese doctor who claims to be the foremost expert in the world of PE surgery but the success rate is very little.

You can try pegym forum which has a lot of credible information with so many success stories.

Understood but then how does the butt enhancement and other female enhancement audios work and what about the comments on so many creators work out there where it helped people achieve increment in length of their tool, I think the problem is with me and not the audios I am listening to!

good point, but I don’t have the answer may be female anatomy is easier to work with or the science is not correct when it comes to PE but considering there are success stories on pegym forums, I don’t know for sure :confused:

It is not you, many people don’t see results, I didn’t see either with the one Captain created as experimental I gave up.

I am sorry to hear that, if I find something that worked, I will certainly keep you posted king.

1 Like

Take from this what you will-

But a lot of women are majorly impressed by other skills that don’t necessarily involve a penis

I know you’re focused on that right now, but perhaps you could take this as an opportunity to look into other skills that will really give you an edge in addition.

If being great in bed is your ultimate goal, I mean.

1 Like

Thier is a comment on their by Dream talking about the people asking aliens for manhood imrpovments, I want to talk but but dont want to misquote him, so if u look at the thread u can find a bunch of his comments.

2m

I hope you never ever communicate with her again.
I can’t even imagine how heartbreaking that was. I’m so sorry that happened to you.

You have nothing to change but the lady itself
Thank god the universe already took care of that for you

Maybe it doesnt make sense right now but
Sometimes the best things comes to those who wait.
You deserve far better :heart::gift::gift::gift_heart::bouquet:

You mean here in the forum or on the YouTube video itself? :thinking:

Aw, thank you si much for your kind words, but I wish this is how women felt. :( Thank you so much though, but i think that would be pretty hard to ever find someone who does not care, or even if I found, I would end up getting cheated on, ngl.

I know, and I am really really into foreplay, but what happened has left me scarred, she did not even give a chance so I guess I would atleast have to get some increase in length.

1 Like

Well to put it delicately, that girls a bitch

She weeded herself out and good for you

Imagine if you invested more time in this person

You do you, I was just trying to have you gain something out of the situation, ultimately

Thank you so much! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Just do what you want to do because you want to do it
Not because other’s expect it
You don’t owe anyone jack. Not even a chick