Negative entity?

Background: My girlfriend’s niece (around like 6-8 years old) is barely eating. She said she’s hearing a little girl’s voice that is telling her not to eat, This voice also told her that she was going to die at one point. In addition, the niece has mentioned that she saw a shadowy figure before. Her parents brought her to a child psychologist, and the psychologist said that she has anxiety and depression. Shortly after that meeting, the niece said the voice is gone…

Not sure if this thing is actually gone. Anyways, what do you guys think? Could this actually be a negative entity? Or is it something else? If it is a negative entity, could you guys please recommend audios that would help get rid of the negative entity and be safe for a child to use.

3 Likes

As a free resource, exorcism rite 2x a day for 2 weeks (original recommendation in point of no return I think). It won’t hurt, even if there is no entity.

If there is a specific area (e.g. room, house…) she experiences it, they can loop atmospheric vibration raiser.
I think there is also the essence of burned sage, but I haven’t used that one much.

Then, there is the cloaking field also free that can be used around her.

Angelic vibration field can also be looped. This can help with anxiety too, and the love album (unconditional love, divine love, etc). They’re powerful but “gentle” fields :)
Also something like SLR can help with anxiety too.

These are all free.

Actually atmospheric vibration raiser + cloaking field together has been helping me a lot.

6 Likes

In addition to @MonkeyOwl’s great suggestions, you can add the Energetic Salt Cleanse:

for specific areas.

4 Likes

Also Angelic Intercession. Angelic Beings really do seem to resonate with children (initially I thought this was just a myth) a lot and are usually very eager to help the little ones.

6 Likes

In my opinion, given the young age, it would be preferable to play authentic Gregorian chants or similar in the background.

1 Like

Thank you everyone!

1 Like

in combination with all the great suggestions above

3 Likes

:point_up:
worked pretty fast for me when I asked them to protect my own niece from harm.
Also I recommend Michaels Mandala, ask him to clean her/her space from negativity, maybe let it laying near her bed.
All the best.

5 Likes