Negentropic Dragon

:joy::joy::joy:

I mean it is Friday night after all

2 Likes

Does she have a name or are we the one to give her one ?

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Could I ask her if she would support my favorite soccer club and other people?

1 Like

Napoles? :point_right:t3::point_left:t3::sweat_smile:

1 Like

But yeah lol try asking her to do that and just focus on her and yourself and you’ll feel fire works! lol

18 Likes

So, this creature can not only protect you, but she can do lots of things for you (like healing and such, whatever request you make and she can handle them in possible way)??

What is the difference of this one and Dragon Golem from Patreon?

This sounds sooooo cool
Captain has lots of new items, which I am always tempted to buy…!!!

8 Likes

Miss Dragon :dragon: is very powerful and capable of doing soooo much. I was in the middle of traveling and I felt protected throughout my journey.

An example was during a flight, we were told to buckle up because there would be bad turbulence coming up for the next while. I asked for her protection for the entire plane and to make sure we have a smooth, safe flight and keep the plane steady. There were only a couple of slight bumps but that was it!! It felt like she was flying next to us and making sure the plane remained steady and safe. I felt very protected with her by my side. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dragon:

@Captain_Nemo How big is she?

31 Likes

Wow…only called on her twice but your post has inspired me to work with her more.

7 Likes

Pretty sure this one is not really a servitor but an actual dragon. Captian said:
Captain_Nemo

8d

I am unsure if that’s a good description lol
but its a term if any right?

10 Likes

Hi,

What I have tried to ask regarding difference of this creature and Dragon Golem is whether this creature can do more stuff? Or this creature is more powerful?.. kinda question
This creature is NFT, and the other is servitor. I was reading what Dragon Golem servitor can do and it seems it can do pretty much.
I assume this creature can work same / similar way, but can she do more stuff? Is she even more powerful?

6 Likes

She is a real dragon

11 Likes

Great!
When she works with the owner, compared to Dragon Golem servitor, can she do more stuff? Is her energy more powerful??
I’m curious about the difference between two. They both work for/with the owner, (in fact I use dragon servitor and make some requests) is there any difference what each one can do ?

3 Likes

I am sure our new dragon will do what you ask and more, but she will also have a mind of her own, unlike a servitor.

9 Likes

:astonished::dragon:

4 Likes

Yes she might lick your ears :rofl:

16 Likes

game-of-thrones-daenerys-targaryen (1)

Never thought my fantasies could come out to be very real

20 Likes

Yes, it is in jpg format. Here you go.

4 Likes

mine too is Jpg

She didn’t lick my ears, but she gave me a lot of support. Something like a dragon hug (is that a thing?) She seems compassionate to me and to not feel guilt for calling her. My situation is hectic but not an emergency as far as I know.

I vote replacing the name dragon/dragon’s blood as a scent/flavor with dragon hug. Depending on the dragon you might get a snowcone or set on fire but still a nicer sounding name.

8 Likes