Negentropic Dragon

It shows your purchase number / 114.

1 Like

Dream said that the numbers are random

8 Likes

Oh, sneaky :joy:

2 Likes

Itā€™s definitely random. My purchase number was much higher and earlier on.

5 Likes

Thank you. You might like to know that the purchase number is random, target than sequential. So, you canā€™t do simple mathematical calculations off of that.

1 Like

Nah, not ā€œsneaky,ā€ more ā€œfun,ā€ according to Capā€™n.

3 Likes

True.

1 Like

I see 5 faces to the right side of the castle but nothing to its left. This dragon reminds me of the 7 headed purple dragon I saw in my first successful mushroom trip. That was a gorgeous beast mean looking though in white and purple with shiny scales. And it was under water!

Something like this but pure majesty!

6 Likes

me too, just yesterday my number was 144, soā€¦

4 Likes

It feels like a game of thrones. A huge Dragon flies over you

13 Likes

This adorable dragon is pretty talkative hahaā€¦

She has been showing me some images. Of battles, of fire (either from earthquake or volcano), of buildings and structures (that seem super Scifi), etc. She has been around for a long time and tells me she has seen a LOT of things. Her capacity to send me images far exceeds my capacity to process them. So, I repeated several times in my mind, ā€œone at a timeā€.

One of my guides, who simply identifies himself as ā€œfrom Agarthaā€ (I call him Mr. Grumps) says she is a new dragon from the new world (but from his perspective, time is a whole different thing)ā€¦

Last night, I felt a bit of heartburn (thanks to some unhealthy late-night snack) and I requested her to send me some healing energy. Felt relief immediately.

She does not seem to care too much for my Fae Servitor (seems to ignore) but she seems very attentive to the Crystal Skull. I was doing a ritual for Kali last night, and the presence of the Goddess was felt only for a few moments, and Lady Dragon was very reverentially greeting her.

So far, my experience with Madame Dragon has been nothing short of phenomenal. Maybe, ā€œmaybeā€ she will be my new favorite soon (Mr. Skull, I wonā€™t forget you, ever!)

58 Likes

beautiful post! enjoy the relationā€¦shipā€¦more or less she is a dragon who is interested in us. knowing us. helping us. loyal to man. not so often does this happen or i am mistaken?..again a realā€¦dragonā€¦not a sample.

5 Likes

She " the dragon" can understand any language, right ?

and

im not sensitive to energy, so when requesting something from her , i ll just speak to her like talking to a friend or do i need to visualize what i want for example requesting some healing on where to send the energy ??

and , do i need the printed nft near me when i talk to her or just having the image in the phantom wallet already enough ?

3 Likes

Yep!

Yes. (And, no, Iā€™m not being a smart-ass there. Itā€™s just that when you speak, you canā€™t help but ā€œvisualizeā€ at the same time. Thatā€™s the way our human minds work. That visualization isnā€™t going to be a 4K or IMAX experience with Surround Sound; you donā€™t need any of that for your dragon. Sheā€™s got you.)

I think you need to have your printed call card within your auric field (about as wide as your arms outstretched from your body, 360-degrees around).

12 Likes

Thank you @WellBeing :grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

In my personal experience. After I bought the NFT and introducing myself to The Dragon, I can call her without having the image near me.

Could be wrong though. Need others to verify.

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

I mean it is Friday night after all

2 Likes

Does she have a name or are we the one to give her one ?

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Could I ask her if she would support my favorite soccer club and other people?

1 Like