Negentropic Full Body Yawning and Purring

Ahh I lived with 6 or 7 cats at one point haha while I wouldn’t do it again for the cats hair :D but my BEST sleep would be when my two favorites would be just sleeping next to me holding my hand with their paws orrr lying on my tummy purrrrring :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Another very interesting field.
I really like the cat purring.

7 Likes

Omg!! No way! :two_hearts: :hugs: :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dizzy: Wow, the timing, the timing… waah… how awesome is this?!

Thank you so much Captain! :sparkling_heart: :hugs: !!

I would assume that this pairs well with ‘advanced healing’ or ‘the plasma protocol’ :smirk: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Yawning as I read this thread lol :yawning_face::yawning_face:

8 Likes

so creative. Thanks!

6 Likes

Will we be able to purr with this?
So purrfect

8 Likes

Yawning when I read your post lol

8 Likes

The look on that cats face is similar to mine last night when my friend bought me a shot of tequila :joy::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Yay cat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thankyou!

5 Likes

I had to get this field immediately and I Love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Listened to it three times last night, right before falling asleep. From top to bottom, my entire body truly felt like it was purring! A really funny and new, but also extremly pleasant and relaxing sensation that I got used to immediately. Deeply and thoroughly relaxed is also what this had me feel. With those vibrations from the full body purring, it’s really hard to explain, but feels also pleasantly physically detached somehow.
I woke up feeling great, awake and well rested, although I didn’t even sleep that much or at a regular time. This will be my nightly go-to now. Excited where this is going over time. Highly recommended :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much for creating this one Captain :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m in awe of the concept. And you always know just what we need :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

17 Likes

Is this field ”active” during its use, or are the energies of the field maintained? Say I loop this a few times before my night stack, would this linger wirh through the night or will it ”just” be a cat-nap?

I love cats, and their energies have had a profound influence in my journey. Also very fascinated by the ancient feline energies.

Sekhmet keeps popping up, I think she is purring me in with this one.

9 Likes

No guarantees, but this is what I think:

I’m looping this three times right before I go to sleep, not listening to anything during my sleep, so I’m making this my last field for the day. I think it’s mainly working while you play it, but some of it might naturally stay in your aura for a little bit, in the same way that this happens with every field. If you have the Kinetic Quasi Crystal, you may be able to retain it for a bit longer or stronger. But it will have already worked on the processes in your body as you’ve been playing it, so healing has been set in motion, either way.

10 Likes

Just woke up remembering I was chilling in Sekhmets tummy the other night, being feasted and digested of things I don’t want to carry around. It was a very comforting experience.
That is the night before I made last post. It’s like Sekhmet wants me to use this purring audio as a portal to her presence.

I should start a thread about ancient Egypt and its alchemy. For me, Sekhmet, locates between the heart (Hathor) and solar plexus (Ra). A powerful combination of courage and love, justice and compassion. With no mercy for what doesn’t allign. A solid ground for transmutation.

9 Likes

I just posted a thread about Sekhmet and did a search to see if I could find any other references to her on this Forum! I so resonate with her as well! Funny that you were in her belly being digested! I Love that!!!

2 Likes

The alchemy of ancient Egypt is what made me aware of this Journey of infinite liberarion. Dreamteam is helping us esse out. The wisdom of the temples is mind blowing, and when you really realise the as above, so below… Thoth introduced me to this path.

I have gathered a LOT of widdom regarding Sekhmet/Bastet. Both from a meditative state and from alot of reserch. In fact, i spent half a year connecting with her, last winter. And also read books of the metaphysical aspects of ancient Egypt for like 8 hours a day for 6 months… I was in a complete trance, and died every night to be rebirthed. Where should I start? Haha

4 Likes

This is absolutely exciting!!!
I was feeling timid about proposing a Community Endeavor such as this and couldn’t believe your recent posts!!! Let me figure out how to give you a link. I literally just posted it before I found you!
I am so happy to meet you, Sensei! I believe that you must be a true Soul Sister!

3 Likes

I have got the Major Tingles!!!

2 Likes

Is this best before bed?
Or anytime during the day equally as good

1 Like

Does this audio relaxes and releases tension at the jaw level? Thank you :hugs:

So this works mostly for relaxation before sleep? Reading the feedback I was a bit shocked because
this produces “human purring”, then thinking about it a bit it occurred to me that when I am really tired and yawn visibly I already tremble with my body and also with my voice. So that’s okay.