Negentropic Jing (N/A)

Weakness in hands to strengthen it will work???

Thank you for answer! You missed to some extend my question, but It isn’t really important. The insight you gave me is really informative in general.

I wish you a wonderful weekend @WellBeing

Do some exercises to strengthen your hands that should help

Maybe try out hand rejuvenation field? Might restore your grip strength and such.

1 Like

weakness in grip might also be from a weak heart, do cardio or play the heart regeneration. Might help a lot if the problem with the hands is blood not pumping.Just a recommendation.

3 Likes

If that is the case I would be following up on that if I noticed shortness of breath during exercise and or going up stairs and such… prolly an easier indicator.

2 Likes

I want to stack it alongside The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing - how many times a day can you hear this N.Jing?

2 Likes

I’ve been looping it for hours and it’s great. Both this and Negentropic Jing.

5 Likes

Many thanks

3 Likes

What field besides Jing can I use to charge my system when I need some extra or feel depleted?

1 Like

life force energy, Chi compression into lower Dan tien + bone marrow
Super human mutant
Hyperbolic oxygen compressor
Energy overload boost (on IG)

2 Likes

Anyone got any more specific results from this that they’ve noticed , rather than just general discussion? The treasure trove of old comments on the now deleted Jing Restoration on YT had hundreds of different comments of people talking results. Would be awesome to see what other people have actually noticed, rather than just talking about what Neg Jing is.

those who loop Negentropic jing for hours a week are you serious?

i can’t even stand one listen per week i feel like i will start shooting energy lol

3 Likes

Everyone’s different.

Aren’t you glad there are more flavors than just only chocolate to choose from?

6 Likes

yeah i know just mocking people lol :D only chocolate available in my case.

2 Likes

man as wellbeing said everyone is different

they are most common reported results between members:
higher energy
healing speed
strength
better skin looking
more sperm count
more muscle forming
opposite sex attraction

at least what i noticed
and i don’t listen to it much just from to time like once in month or months

2 Likes

‘Start shooting energy’ :rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s all I needed to read right now, it just shows how strong this field is

2 Likes

I don’t really understand this analogy bro, even if people have ‘different results’ I wanted to read it. I basically bumped the thread hoping to reboot the discussion or see some new info.

this is really based on individuals needs
some are sensitive more than others, and some have jing more than others

most of members don’t report their results they just read other reviews have the same results or slightly different as their

and because use pack of fields that sometimes they can’t distinguish what is the doing the what…

1 Like

Makes sense that you’re not understanding this, because I wasn’t replying or responding to you.