Negentropic Jing (N/A)

Thinking of either getting this or minor blueprint of power, anyone who has experience with the two, which one is better for strengthening and rejuvenating?

3 Likes

negentropic jing defentiley but minor blueprint is really good for grounding youtself but jing strengthens you and gives u a massive energy boost and it feels like something deep is being restored

minor blueprint is also really energising, you cant really go wrong with either

6 Likes

In my opinion Negentropic Jing is to be preferred because it is really important

2 Likes

I think sooner or later it’s good to have them both, they both nourish me in different but complementary ways. mBoP and Neg Jing are incredible, if you add Soul/core restoration your energy and vitality levels will skyrocket

4 Likes

I played negentropic jing with plasma light at the same time and i feel like like I am reborn as a child, energy and mental clarity wise

16 Likes

is it normal for kidneys to feel they healing / sore while listening this?

3 Likes

Using 51 fields are work on ur body?

1 Like

It wouldn’t be out of the question

I recommend doing the six healing sounds to support the process

5 Likes

This perfect for listening to more fields, I listened to 12 fields everyday and have results coming to me fast at a adequate rate, wondering if anyone does more while studying or walking in the park enjoying nature hm.

10 Likes

Where is the updated link found? :eyes:

2 Likes

Been spamming this 1 hour or 2 hours on my third device while working out or whatever I’m doing… the results are profound when it comes to energy and recovery, now paired this with ultimate integrator. practice semen retention, channel that sexual energy into something important goals, lists, Journaling, fighting, whatever you want it to channel to, no one decides what your limits are, you are whoever you choose to be, wisely use this energy, don’t waste it.

5 Likes

Removed dead link from OP. Audio is currently unavailable.

1 Like

Why is it unavailable :frowning: ?

Because it was on sapien shop and it closed down. Right now it’s not listed on any store to be purchased

2 Likes