Negentropic Jing (N/A)

Just read this and wanted to add a quick correction to the jing>chi cycle. Jing is not stored in the lower dan tien. It is used by the lower dan tien when it has become activated and caught fire. Jing is stored throughout the entire body.

2 Likes

Hi! I have a question about something that was discussed above, will it be worth buying this if I have blue print of life?

1 Like

Yesss

1 Like

Thankss! I’m looking at which field to buy, soul/core restoration or negentropic jing

1 Like

Core if you don’t have it. Makes jing and everything else more effective since your leakages are fixed.

1 Like

bro, if u had this, listen to it.

Am giving it a listen, i should of listened to it ages ago

Lol professor you wasn’t using this and had it?? When’s the last time you used any of the 3 treasures.

1 Like

I only have this and the last time was the time I made comment

1 Like

Just got this bad boy and listened to it 5 times with soul restoration on two devices I feel bit a peace and energetic…

3 Likes

Me too, yesterday I purchased Soul Core Restoration and Negentropic Jing and I felt I got my lost vitality and energy back. I feel more wholesome than ever. It felt like I was missing something and these two returned the true essence of me that has been missing for years.

You ever felt so giddy like the day feels so good? This is how it feels when you play those two.

13 Likes

This, Soul/core restoration and The universal Om, make me feel amazing. Energy and more energy, the key is to add a little chi from the flow album and you don’t really feel fatigued.

7 Likes

Yes Internal Alchemy increases attraction/magnetism, as it restores your energy.

5 Likes

Do you think this or Energetic Being would be best to restore lost youth and vigor? I’m 25 but I feel depleted by excessive masturbation and other life factors so I have the energy of a 80 year old man. Any advice helps!

3 Likes

why dont you add Ojas in the mix? if you are able to afford the Ojas marrowed that is also a good addition. @PrinceAmadi

3 Likes

Both is ideal however the combo of neg jing + soul core restoration is probably best for you

I recently got soul core + neg jing and it’s done more then energetic being has done in 4 months for vitality but energetic being does a lot of other things as well.

4 Likes

Oh wow thanks sounds like a good way to go.

1 Like

True that I love Ojas narrowed!

2 Likes

Mysteries of the universe as I see them - why I have a body, why are we here…

Why I slept on this field for 3 years!!! :jigsaw:

Wow

:sunny: :sunny::sunny:

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

12 Likes

is this loopable?

2 Likes

Yes depends on your capacity and most don’t need to loop it just see how it makes you feel I’ve used it overnight no problemo but haven’t felt the need to do so since

2 Likes