Negentropic Jing

I don’t know what you’re talking about, it still works for me. xd
and that they shared with me

¿En que formato se debe descargar el audio?, lo compre y me aparecieron varios para descargar, WAV, MP3

En el de tu preferencia! solo asegúrate que donde lo reproduzcas sea compatible en formato WAV

Hello @JAAJ , I read you said “when you use it , is gone” but I would like to use this field to recover el Jing I had lost in the past 12 years . Planning to listen to it while I am sleeping . Do you think this audio may work like that? And for that ? Thank you ;) . I know that some morphic fields still working when you listen while you sleep .

Best regards,
GG

Yes, you can loop this field to recover lost Jing, including pre-natal Jing, again.
That’s why this field is so precious.
I use it almost daily myself and when I do, I loop it until the music annoys me.
You can loop it overnight too (If you can sleep with that music).

PS: I usually loop Black Martian Jing overnight, however this may not be suitable for everyone because of the Black Oil of Mars inside it. The Jing in this field does not cover pre-natal jing and is not negentropic, however on the other hand, the field also comes with extra Life Force.

2 Likes

But before you get any Jing field, you should get Soul Core Restoration first.
This is in order to close any leakages from your Lower Dan Tien (where Jing is stored), otherwise all the recovered Jing will simply leak out again…

1 Like

That one really slaps haha

1 Like

After suggestion above, I listened to this 2x, and after a few hours my posture was straight,
and I was walking confidently, all this normally and without forcing.

4 Likes

Jing is nourishing your body, im glad you like it.

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice.

Woah guys, listening to negentropic jing while socializing makes me an negentropic charismatic powerhouse.

I think besides the added energy, the yin and yang polarities as they get balanced play a harmonious role in relations with other.

9 Likes

whats the difference between this and black martian jing? also energetic being which has jing in it

1 Like

Just read this and wanted to add a quick correction to the jing>chi cycle. Jing is not stored in the lower dan tien. It is used by the lower dan tien when it has become activated and caught fire. Jing is stored throughout the entire body.

2 Likes

Hi! I have a question about something that was discussed above, will it be worth buying this if I have blue print of life?

1 Like

Yesss

1 Like

Thankss! I’m looking at which field to buy, soul/core restoration or negentropic jing

1 Like

Core if you don’t have it. Makes jing and everything else more effective since your leakages are fixed.

1 Like

bro, if u had this, listen to it.

Am giving it a listen, i should of listened to it ages ago

Lol professor you wasn’t using this and had it?? When’s the last time you used any of the 3 treasures.

1 Like

I only have this and the last time was the time I made comment

1 Like