Negentropic Jing

Core restoration + Plasma + Negentropic 3 Treasures = GOLD 24K

20 Likes

I’m shocked at how few people have commented on this compared to other fields. This one is a game changer. Well, most are. Lol. But, this is on the level of soul core restoration. @Captain_Nemo I am always grateful for you bro. This is Barry btw.

32 Likes

Hey bro!
glad to see you around here man.
try the one on the new album for mitochondria.

34 Likes

@Captain_Nemo I have! Super energizing! Hope all is going great on your end! Essence of Mantras is a concept I’ve thought about floating by you before! I’m loving it, thanks.

17 Likes

Gave me a weird warmth, a zest of fire (agni flowing up and down lol)

Feel strong, like powerful yet focused. Will use 2/3 times for a prolonged period and update.

Thank you Dream, god blessings

21 Likes

Totally agreed. Soul Restoration if I absolutely HAD to pick, would be my favorite and most important field.

14 Likes

Any divine feminine need this to bring order & structure. I am now 31 and it will safe me . I hope I found this when I was 23.

Divine feminine = very very emotional person.

5 Likes

Oou I like the sound of that! Luckily im 22 :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Probably many are dazed by the recent storm of amazing fields

Gratitude @Captain_Nemo

13 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Quite possibly.

This might interest you

11 Likes

Plasma flower applies negentropy to all aspect of one’s being
how relatively different is this?

3 Likes

I feel the same ,that’s the first think that came my mind when I saw this and instantly remeber the hakuin s healing eggs one that gives you high vibrional chi :smiley: lol

2 Likes

I think this is specific to your Jing essence. I think Dream’s new releases are all going to have some kind of plasma effect going forward it’s just specified to different aspects of the whole being.

8 Likes

Hello brothers and sisters,
Just wanna ask first of all, is this audio replacing any other fields?
I listened it 2 times yesterday and today 1 time and
I feel after this short time a rapid energy growth.
Its a very strong field and a good combination with the recent field release “Alchemical Mind Expansion” which
stabilized and relax the mind if im not wrong.

Ive slipped back to bad habbits since the second lockdown in germany and got lazy, hopefully this 2 fields assist me to pull me out of my mess.

Also I wanna take some time to say how much I appreciate your work @Captain_Nemo
Thank you that you keep up with your work and that you suprise us always with better and more innovative fields.
Namaste brother!

22 Likes

oh wow! just wow!

5 Likes

Hello. It replaces the jing audio from internal alchemy.

3 Likes

Really ? So more sensitive person ?

Sensitive person is more connected with thire emotional self …