Negentropic Jing

Nice, one of the most important fields ever is back for purchase :partying_face:

One of my devices is looping it right now lol :smiley:

12 Likes

Damn, patreon shop fees are absolutely brutal! I just saw it costs like 40 euros more than the dollar equivalent and this is excluding taxes… Feng Shui master of the shire is like 220$, but in the Italian patreon it costs like 304 euros excluding taxes :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Yep its horrendous and I dont think one can avoid it with a vpn…

At least I havent managed to do it yet

1 Like

I’m just hoping patreon shop won’t replace gumroad, the latter is so much more convenient for those who live in Europe

3 Likes

Don’t buy from IOS version of Patreon as they add like 30% extra tax. I’m able to circumvent Patreon EU tax by setting location in profile to USA and random postcode and don’t need vpn either.

5 Likes

thanks guys for the tip! i made the changes and it works without vpn :+1:

5 Likes

This works for membership as well?

1 Like

Yes, works for everything on Patreon

1 Like

Come through playa and have a work out!

I’ll suit you up with a plant protein to go on your way out!
And I’ll play Negentropic Jing for ya too lol…

2 Likes

How is this different from black martian jing? I remember someone mentioning on it’s thread that this negentropic jing is already included in it?

1 Like

This restores the stockpile of your prenatal Jing

1 Like

The black martian doesn’t?

To my understanding this is the only one with prenatal Jing restoration

3 Likes

Just bought it. This field is worth millions if it does that.

5 Likes

:ok_hand: :100:

4 Likes