Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork

Thanks! i hope it will let me breath freely through my nose through the night.

1 Like

Is it possible to fix a asymmetrical palate with this field?

I don’t really care about improving my facial aestehtics, but this one caught my attention.
Apnea runs in our family and I’m also struggling with breathing, bad sleep etc.

Gonna gift it to myself ASAP.

8 Likes

I also recommend a german exercise tool against apnea and for better nose breathing etc.

It’s called faceformer.

2 Likes

What is the difference between this and the auto-mewing on youtube?

1 Like

:grin:

Apologies, @Sann, for missing your first post!
Sky Blue Welcome

This is really exactly what I need. I just wanted to buy but I don’t have a credit card. Researching I found out that PayPal payments are possible but - as far as I unterstand - have to be set up by the creator. Well - I don’t see a PayPal possibility with this Item😓. Does this mean I have no choice to buy it??? đŸ„čđŸ„č

1 Like

Hello @Lightworker1111 , this thread :point_down:

might be of help :slightly_smiling_face:

eta: You’re welcome :white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you
 I will check :heartbeat::pray:t2:

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo will this safely work if we have plates and screws in our maxilla from a previous surgery? I want this so bad to fix my asymmetrical smile but want to make sure it’s safe first.

2 Likes

Has anyone had results of palate expansion? I have a very small and high palate.

2 Likes

Can this fix a severe cross bite? Also my nose skull area is “twisted” or torqued when seen on dental xrays. Can this untwist the bone?

Are you saying the maxilla field makes you breathe deeper during sleep? And possibly also prevents mouth breathing? Sounds pretty useful. I’ve always had a kind of weak undefined jawline so it seems this would help

Oh
 I def don’t want my nose bigger haha. N the other hand the bigger and wider jaw might balance that out ?

Did this field improve your sleep? What about facial changes?

Bought it yesterday, it’s been a year I wanted to get it but for whatever reason it make some time, so I listened to it several times yesterday normally and spammed it while sleeping. Normal listening today and sleeping is not for now yet.

Good effects :

• Blood flow rerouted through the jaw, face, neck and scalp
  • Sensitivity and muscle control back in forehead, around the eyes, nose
  • Instant relief from jaw, upper back and neck
  • Huge improvement on posture
  • Maybe an impression but teeth seem straighter
  • More space for my tongue in my mouth
  • I’m biting my tongue less than before
  • Face seems more forward
  • Deeper breath
  • Eyelid vibration stopped

Things I need to keep an eye on, it’s too soon to jump to conclusions :

• Sensitivity back in the scalp where I lost hair
  • Scalp regained vigor, color, elasticity
  • Suddenly crusts were there exactly where my hair fell when waking up
  • When I listen to hair fields, I feel them instantly now, it’s the exact same sensations I had when I listened with healthier hair

Side effects :

• Soreness when waking up but it’s normal after spamming it, it’s not disturbing at all

I knew maxilla was really important but it’s a miracle at this point. Let’s see how it goes.

8 Likes

Just got this awesome field!! I love the ambients sounds! I was looking for a field that can help with my snoring problem! I hope this helps:)

1 Like

any update ?

Overall, the already said things are getting better and better, straighter teeth; better control over jaw, I didn’t beaten myself for a long time, jaw being more sharp, more volume and less fat

2 Likes