Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork

Bloated face would be a more apt term lol.

Also cut out diary, that works just as well hehe.

1 Like

I am not bloated either haha

A friend said, your damn face is already chiseled (thanks to years of microcurrent device use) how much more do you need- that made me think…I guess I am trying unnecessarily…probably I will cut down the stack to just 3 fields!

4 Likes

Maxilla Masterwork
Face Sculptor

All you need
And Maybe Microfacial at times

7 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking…

3 Likes

Collagen seems to be underrated, even for the young people (burned out,etc.)

Kidney’s if they have eye area fixing needed.

Youth recapture is great.

HGH if you are sleep deprived.

In terms of fields available for everyone.

IDK lol.

But Maxilla still tops my list for sure.

If your face is chiseled, what are you looking for in particular?

At this point I might just be listing every single field :rofl:

11 Likes

I personally follow this:

7 Likes

I can definitely feel the palate expansion, In terms of the tired sunken eyes, they are still there but hopefully it will be better soon

I don’t think kidney’s are the problem for me personally, I think its the structure of the face and my skin tone

2 Likes

I just like fields lol

I don’t always need them but think of it as a wine connoisseur - it is not always to get drunk (in the case of wine) but because I like to try different textures, taste, fragrance, etc. I kinda do the same with fields. I like to try fields, appreciate the programming, feel them, etc.

I mostly really seriously use Anti-Aging fields + spiritual fields - rest are just for fun lol

I also need to be careful at times. I can manifest things crazily fast and sometimes, end up manifesting what I want, but not what I need - it has gotten better over the years, but still have this issue at times lol

10 Likes

Eye bags are kidney’s for sure.

Tired eyes or negative canthal tilt are like maxilla issues (no support)

Maxilla here should help for a lot of things, can’t really guarantee yet, but you just feel it at work when you play it.

It brings everything together.

Anyways my replies are going all over the place, have to get some REM rebound from that all nighter.

But my personal observations.

4 Likes

Yeah Youth recapture is lowkey in my top 3.

2 Likes

I’ve added this back to my stack (nightly) but only once…

This kept me awake for a day or two, but now got used to it.

1 Like

I would be happily to take your issue man :joy:

2 Likes

I think that may have been one of the contributing factors to my energy last night :laughing:

Reminds me when in middle school, we had no problems beating the games we bought in 1 night.

Dopamine is a very powerful thing too.

3 Likes

The thought to hologram manifestation is very eery but fascinating.

Perceptions of what we call our reality.

But I will say less you prob know what I mean.

2 Likes

In our school of Tantra, we practice a certain mantra, which crazily manifests things. Sometimes things you say just come true. I’ve heard stories of how my teacher’s neighbors would stay away from him as a result lol…

It probably suited him as he was a recluse anyway…

7 Likes

Anybody who has this I propose a challenge.

Just pick two fields with this.

I recommend Bone Breathing (you can even do the new robust organs)

1 Like

Thoughts > Words > Actions > Habits > Character > Destiny

I noticed sometimes we live in our own programmed loops.

Ego dissolution will always be king of the hill hehe.

13 Likes

Haha it is all thanks to my Neigong…

• Purify energy centers
  • Fill your Dantiens with energy and refine
  • At least run the micro orbit (macro is even better if you can as it influences reality more)
  • Get into a space of neutrality

Manifestation becomes easy. But then, you also attain a mindset where everything is the same - you begin to not crave for much, and just want to be left alone haha

12 Likes

You make a lot of assumptions and conclusions, just saying :slight_smile:

Don’t get into a mindset where you already decided this is how things are, you’re shutting yourself to other experiences…

A lot of “lifestyle Guru” advices you find on the internet - take it with a pinch of salt ;) A lot of them sound good on inspirational posters. I am sure you’ll learn more with practice and experience. Life, after all, is the greatest teacher…

6 Likes

God consciousness > Person consciousness.
We are creators after all.