Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork

I think I might get into Neigong, heard about it multiple times in the past but never paid much attention to it…

I was at that mindset, where I didn’t crave much but then later on it reverted back. At that time when I didn’t crave, I felt the best and now I feel too needy haha. The mind is truly complex

2 Likes

Does not have to be Neigong… meditate, do pranayama, or Taichi, some kind of spiritual practice that lets you go within…

I always like to do one moving (taiji, yoga, neigong, pranayama) and one non-moving (meditation - can be awareness or absorptive).

Best to pick whichever you really like because only then you will stick to it.

6 Likes

Thanks, so I will start with pranayama since I have experience with it and then meditation. Maybe mix it with Ojas and micro orbit field. Sounds cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You can also do the star exercise. You can play blueprint of power (esp the minor one) while doing the exercise.

5 Likes

Yeah I do reiki star also, but never before bedtime otherwise the possibility of not being able to sleep is high lol. Learned my lesson during my 7th session.

3 Likes

I realized my nose has gotten wider and bigger with this field

3 Likes

More oxygen your body is getting.

How do you supplement for the things like collagen, bone strengthener and such? I want to use them but I don’t wanna drain my body from using them too much

On days where I get lack of rest, overwork. etc. @Infinitecreators

To me they’re like afterburners for beauty fields.

1 Like

Fascia Shake Up 3x
Maxilla Masterwork 4x

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

7 Likes

My cheekbones are definitely pushed up and a little wider, is very noticeable, sometimes if i sleep a lot on the side the next day i see a bit of the nasolabial fold mark but now its like zero thats how up the bone is pushing the skin to be firmer too i guess.

I need to lose a bit of cheeks fat lol so i can see better what shape my face is taking but very happy so far :relieved:

11 Likes

Side profile is officially fixed.

In this timeframe, I’ve finally learned that anything is possible and no one has a clue to what is not.

Might post a pic but here’s to you guys.

Seriously, it’s an understatement to say we are always changing for the better.

I will be off forum for a while, but if you have anything you need just DM me.

See you on the other side everyone.

10 Likes

what does fascia shake up actually do for the face

1 Like

It tightens the skin

2 Likes

Tightens the skin, removes bloat and water retention and shakes up your fascia a bit so it looks fresh

5 Likes

must start using it then cos i have it

1 Like

:heart:

4 Likes

Interesting to see NCR referenced in this video. I’ve had that treatment with Dr. Howell before… NCR is incredible… Howell completely changed my posture years ago… and also fully negated a terrible pinched nerve in my neck (permanently) in a single session. I’m having some similar effects from this field — most notably cheek bone extrusion/balancing, which i also felt after NCR sessions.

Howell’s whole concept is to unwind the warped spiral pattern that extends down our bodies as a result of balancing our heads on our spines (Scoliosis in bad cases…). The Sphenoid bone is where all of that balancing takes place, according to him… it’s the seat of the head. and directly affects the Maxilla (they’re right next to each other).

Now that I’ve seen how effective this Maxilla field is, I’m super curious how much NCR was considered as part of this field. If it wasn’t included, I’d be soooo excited for Dream to make a full NCR field. One where he studies Dr. Howell’s methodologies to set the body with corrective body work, shift the sphenoid bone through the nasal passages, better balance the head on the spine, and effectively unwind the body into its perfect structure.

5 Likes

Interesting to see this because i notice the opposite like my face its more up, it looks good tho, its more symmetrical.

And im sure because like a week ago i hurt the palate eating ships so i got a small blister/ulcer and of course i kept touching it with my tongue :/

So it was right before the palate middle spot towards the teeth, i stopped touching it and like 3 days later i did and it was like 1 cm further towards say the tonsils i was like woot?!

I think depending on the structure of our face, teeth etc the beginning would be slight different for every one, its still early i think.

Anyway i like what i see so far its what matters

3 Likes

Last week some video makers came to where I work to shoot for a big fashion brand. The director of the crew told my boss that I have a beautiful profile with a Swedish jaw. When my boss told me I couldn’t believe it, it seemed so absurd… yet it really happened.

:laughing: :laughing:

16 Likes