Awesome, I use this in my daily stack!

1 Like

also i forgot to add bone strengthener

1 Like

Maxilla Masterwork
Auto-Mewing
Sinus,respiratory help
You can add other fields for your skin problems

Your not gonna need sinus in the summer, allergies won’t be as common but I realized allergies make your face look super bad at times that’s just me though

But these three should be great for being handsome, and I feel like in a couple of months of using maxilla masterwork you’ll only need to use that one

5 Likes

Yeeey, @anon36260187 my lucky NFT Mascot!! Thank you!!

4 Likes

We should get in contact more, dm me since I can’t dm you bc your profile

4 Likes

No you aren’t tripping bro, reason why man people grow up with Maxilla issues in the first place.

That and soft foods.

6 Likes

7 Likes

my face has been pushed forawrd and out abit, if anyone wants to measure there results aswell

get an apple and cut it in half then bite into it and measure the bite mark across, showing how wide the pallet has spread

this has to be the most powerfull audio

11 Likes

yes and am going to post after picture in 7 days, the picture was to show them how to measure results

2 Likes

brother you really do like lying

Okay I wish I could afford this right now, I will keep an eye on everyone’s results and maybe I can get it later. I would love if anyone could post result pictures.

Forum’s closing? what?

1 Like

yeah

I will soon.

It’s too crazy good to pass up, if you can get any beauty field first get this.

5 Likes

Ok, this is definitely producing noticeable changes.

I usually do not see much changes to my face for two reasons.

• I do care a little about my skin, but not too much about my face, etc. So, I am never regular in using the face/beauty fields. After Panchanga Yoga dropped, I pretty much abandoned everything else except for some health and fitness fields.
  • My face and jawline are pretty ok - thanks to years of using a Microcurrent device and also probably due to practice of Khechari (not the full version) …

But after using this field, I am seeing a big difference in my face. My colleague at work today said, “I look sleek and sharp”. I am not good at noticing physical changes, but this one’s hard not to notice. Oh, I also use Face Sculptor and Prince, but this definitely seems to be the main field resulting in undeniable changes.

26 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer

2 Likes

You may notice your eye area also change for the better.

Like the deep set model eyes a lot of people desire.

More prominent cheekbones, etc. the whole nine.

Maxilla really is the lynchpin of the face and its latticework.

10 Likes

Have gotten this now too.
Let’s go and optimize that MAXILLA :star_struck:

Leo

7 Likes

@anon14224340 after 2 weeks of looping the field and sleeping in his NFT blanket…

5 Likes

One day we’ll all be sleeping in NFT blankets :joy:

6 Likes