Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork

Hi, how long have you been using this for?

1 Like

i use it like 7 times a day but split it up thought the day , is this to much ?

Wow a great field. Thanks John and captain

1 Like

Already noticing a slight change so far. Even my breathing is noticably better

7 Likes

Mine come today, I’ll post a pic.

5 Likes

Awesome concept. Congrats.
Can this field help if your jaw is out of alignment?
Can it straighten the nasal bone ?

1 Like

It might due to maxilla negentropy possibly pushing up the nose to develop more straight, but mostly it just pushes for palate expansion and correct maxilla placement. Face Sculptor has done the most for my asymmetries.

6 Likes

So this is a good pre field to auto mewing? Also this affects eyes, cheekbones etc?

1 Like

Yes, see the animated picture here:

When the maxilla bone changes, everything in your face changes.

4 Likes

2 Likes

It is very important in shaping the overall appearance. My ex had what people may consider to be the perfect jawline / maxilla - he would receive multiple comments from random people every day :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

This field is the cherry on the Plasma Teeth cake.

2 Likes

Does it replace teeth in their proper place?

Like giving enough space between teeth.

Any similarities between Negentropic maxilla and face sculptor?

3 Likes

Woke up today after looping last night and my face is the most symmetrical and golden ratio/most beautiful personally to me it’s ever been.

Gonna hold out for just month, nobody will recognize me anymore lol.

14 Likes

do you have to keep listining to the field to keep the effect ?

No, but I have an accelerated timeline for myself, so don’t have qualms with looping overnight personally.

I find my dreams more blissful btw, must be the deeper breathing and more relaxed me.

Plus this being the most powerful field for beauty I’ve worked with, def not gonna pass up on taking it slow.

But that’s just me, do what works for you.

Again like I said before no one size shoe fits all.

6 Likes

Yeah

1 Like

can i ask your a question about ur work of art on the prince nft, or if you dm private it will be better

Negentropic Maxilla expands your palate and maxilla and also brings changes to your face around to an extent along with asymmetries if they’re due to a malformed Maxilla. You will expect higher cheekbones, a shorter mid face and higher facial width to height ratio along with a possible improved gonial angle along with a straighter nose due to the maxilla supporting the nose to project outwards rather than downwards.

Face Sculptor does a lot of different work not limited to fixing acne and facial scarring/blemishes but also as a smart field incorporating symmetry which is important for facial harmony. The fields Face Sculptor uses in it as well will bring a face to a golden mean, it should sculpt the face over time to something like a Phi Mask. It also should make the jawline more prominent from shaving off neck fat/double chin.

Additional fields that are overlooked in combination with these two would be the mewing one for additional maxillofacial forward growth in addition to Negentropic Maxilla’s expansion and also Facia Shakeup to get rid of bloat in the face and tighten skin.

12 Likes

i looped the audio for 1 hour but didnt feel any pressure. normal?

after the first 15 mins my breathing is much much better

1 Like