Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork

Play torsion before about 3x, you’ll feel it around your teeth

1 Like

#ForwardFacialGrowth

9 Likes

Never felt a pressure, but give yourself time to adjust to the field.

You just bought it, and not everyone reacts the same.

That being said glad it is easing your breathing difficulties.

Sinuses were a big issue before with this not so much now.

5 Likes

I don’t feel much either when listening to the audio, but after using it 4 times a day for a few days, definitely see face changes. I did not see any structural changes with Face Sculptor, Prince, or another creator’s Maxilla and Jaw audio, but saw very noticeable changes with this one.

17 Likes

With a jaw that big it takes a field that’s just as strong, as a strong, fearless personality,
in short, like a badass.
I hope not NFT.

1 Like

About a week now I guess? I listen to it 4 times a day… Definitely saw face changes within 2 or 3 days.

I have only seen bloating relief with most other fields, including Auto-Mewing, but this one I am seeing face shape changing, very fast!

14 Likes

this is the fastest working facial structure audio I have ever used

14 Likes

Took the plunge to get this as well. Can attest to fast facial structure changes and easier breathing Mao and others have reported.

Using it stacked with Face Sculptor, Auto Mewing, and Microcurrent Stimulation

I’ve noticed I’m getting a lot more stares and smiles from people the past few days, but the most important part is, I feel more confident and happy. I’ve generally always felt good about my looks, but this is a nice little booster.

Thanks @anon14224340 and Dream for making this one public

14 Likes

I’ve had dreams about this too lol not just in person ogling lol.

Glad to see your testimonial man, yes this is now among my go to fields.

3 Likes

how long for each time ?

Scroll up, and read my earlier post…

2 Likes

hello
can yall help me with some advice about an issue?
my wisdom teeth on my lower jaw are like this:

do you think it would be best if I removed the wisdom teeth?
make my jaw look better?

4 loops only or 4 sets with multible loops… iam asking because i dont know how many times is too much

I personally dont think you can overdo it

but you can always look out for pressure or pain and then take a break etc

2 Likes

i read somewhere that is not safe to loop physical fields

If you have to keep asking, then don’t do it @Faisal

1 Like

whats is wrong with asking ?

I usually do not loop any fields. Fields work pretty fast for me, so I listen to it only 4 times (not 4 loops, 4 times = 4 times the audio).

Some folks do loop if they are not getting results with recommended number of times (although most times, if you see no result with 4 listens, I doubt 40 times will do much unless you get rid of blockages), to get faster results (there may be some risk in overdoing fields), etc.

Captain usually recommends the optimal number of listens for a field, and if you are not sure and have questions, it is best to stick with the recommended number - until you have a good handle on the fields and either can determine that you are in no risk to listen more than recommended, or are not averse to risks and things going awry.

Also, more is not always better as energy system may get into a protection mode if it keeps getting bombarded. So, like they say, YMMV.

14 Likes

thanks i understand now

2 Likes

I think you’ll get much faster results since this alone focuses on maxilla, whereas other fields/NFT that focuses on multiple things will take some time.

For example, the skyscraper contains many contents, including self love for my height but that hasn’t taken effect previously so I incorporated a subliminal and self love field and I don’t obsess much about height.

10 Likes