Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork

i feel like thats the same with prince nft , there so much am not noticing results but with jawliner its almost withen a week

1 Like

intensity defeats extensity every time.

But hey in all seriousness just focus on aspect you would like to change then concentrate.

Some people can hit two targets with one arrow, but then again whatever works best for you mate.

Right now, me personally am just focusing on maxilla then branching out.

2 Likes

This worked fast. My eyes had become sunken in the past few years due to age. I tried many fields, while plasma glass made my skin really smooth it didnā€™t help with eyes. Using this field for a few days and my eyes are almost back to the way it was. It makes so much difference to my face.

27 Likes

Dear friends, this field sounds promising, you know? I am undergoing orthodontic treatment. Those irons in the teeth. My question is, will my treatment prevent my facial and jaw bones from expanding? Can you help me please? :pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

depends if its braces then its yes . there is to much stress on the bone when you wear braces, but this should help expanded the maxilla fights then inward force

2 Likes

If you are still struggling to get the back of the tongue when mewing against the palate,

Play this a few times before the Double Chin + Auto Mewing field,

I think I will share my protocol within the next week or so.

My NFT blankets also came today, so time to step into the hyperbolic chamber with results.

DIdnā€™t even recognize myself with how much the maxilla is helping my entire face structure, especially with the orbitals/eye area like the others mentioned as well as cheekbones.

I noticed Iā€™m sleeping less and efficiently, questioning myself how I went to bed at 2 AM but still wake up six hours refreshed.

That is not waking up very fatigued even if I had slept 10 hours like I used to and still feel tired.
The expanded palate combined with true tongue posture is really compounding.

This really enhances all the quality aspects of day to day life.

Just goes to show how dangerous mouth breathing is and the consequences it can ripple.

Glad to see people get their true potentials out very soon, keep going beautiful people.

*Anybody else experiencing changes to the mid-face?

16 Likes

Yes itā€™s become a lot shorter and more compact. I have a bit of mandibular prognathism and this has helped even it out a bit more. My upper lip to lower lip ratio has been improved by a lot. Breathing feels better. In general the spreading of my maxilla outwards feels good on my face itā€™s hard to explain.

11 Likes

Just bought this as well

looking forward to undo the damage from improper breathing, tongue posture, swallowing and orthodontic treatments :muscle:

10 Likes

Hello friend, how did orthodontic treatments affect your face?

3 Likes

Yes. I believe they heavily influence your facial development during your years as a child and teenager.

You dont have to worry though, it isnt that bad for grown adults.

6 Likes

Thank You man! You are very Nice! I am waiting for Buy that! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

I just bought it going to use it in morning

7 Likes

Damn

Im looping this right now and this field is very strong

strongest facial shifting field I have ever tried

excited to see how this plays out in the long run

8 Likes

Would this NFT break dental bridges and other dental work? if it moves the position of the teeth Iā€™m worried it might break or harm the existing dental work

Me too brother

3 Likes

So Iā€™m 99% sure this is the field that will make you conventionally attractive.

8 Likes

A side benefit Iā€™ve noticed is that usually my sinuses swell up during springtime and I have to spam allergy fields all day, with 1 week of using this I can breathe clear and my nose doesnā€™t suffer as it did before

5 Likes

Friends, does this include auto mewing? Sorry if I misunderstand, my English is limited.

1 Like

It will negentropically alter maxilla to an ideal state but Iā€™ve noticed auto mewing after this speeds up results

8 Likes

haha this field is like science fiction. Two days with it and my bite is different, my cheek bones are protruding moreā€¦

Iā€™m not as interested in beauty as much the benefits of better structure to the function of the nervous system and body in general.

Iā€™ve had so many profound effects from fields, but thereā€™s nothing like a brute force physical field to remind me how real this all is.

Note: Iā€™ve been using Psychic Universityā€™s ā€œSpeed Up Physical Changesā€ with this, along with other stacks of mine. Might be contributing to the effects.

16 Likes