NEO šŸ‘ Project

For those who suffer from negative entities, wet dreams, psychic attacks, lurching gang-stalking and other forms of harassment, siphoning every chance they can get of your piece of mind.
AI agents, entities and parasites alive or otherwise.

Who feel the absolute need to shield their spirit in these times of
never-ending spiritual warfare

This will serve primarily to embody the Ultimate Entity Banishing stack but it is not limited by this.

Purely to escape this matrix. A sort of spiritual level up but with protection

Can be a servitor (will need help with this), or morphic field.

No limits on copies.
No limits on members.

Take back control and escape this matrix of spiraling sabotage. My love to you all

20 Likes

Are wet dreams bad?

1 Like

I find them draining. Itā€™s always when I donā€™t play Sapiens Audios (canā€™t live without) and when I go to bed after a lot of brain work they typically happen

Currently experimenting with fasting and etheric chords. Grew up with trauma so another gateway for them when I dream about the past

Itā€™s terrifying when I donā€™t play any of the sapien stack on loop at night- I have them guaranteed

Itā€™s like theyā€™re waiting to ambush you especially if you have been practicing abstinence

I could be wrong but I know the power of my sexual energy

Have always felt a demonic presence to them but thatā€™s just me

It makes me not want to sleep even when I try to dissolve any negative energy beforehand.

But itā€™s undeniable the great spiritual war everyone is fighting today, and itā€™s time we the people too back control.

3 Likes

Iā€™m 47 and iā€™ve always had about 5 nightmares every night since i was a child! Now after the soul energy restoration fields and etheric smart cutter the intensity of the nightmares start to lessen. I also did a lot of energy work in the past were they took away a lot of entities and even performed energetic surgery on me. Now thereā€™s an awareness that entities and other dark stuff are feeding on fear and that itā€™s actually quite easy to get rid of them when you just stay calm and open without fear and ask them kindly to leave. I tell them i donā€™t play their game. Maybe conceptual realizations helped me also with this donā€™t know. But if youā€™re been taking over by those nightmares and get into this kind of dark spiral it can be a very nasty experience indeed. I hope for you one day this will end! :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you Robby,

We will all get through this, my love to all of you.

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome! :white_heart:

I feel that a protective shield is/can be important in some stage of life, but someday we must also learn to try to let go of this and trust that we are already protected otherwise we are only concerned with protecting ourselves instead of living and embracing life and itā€™s a bit regrettable because our precious time is ticking away. Off course a little bit of protection in the background wonā€™t hurt :dizzy:

4 Likes

Ahhh, I canā€™t say no. @kimchisauerkraut is here.

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Does this mean it will be available on Gumroad/Teespring just like the new PONR?

1 Like

Up to @Captain_Nemo

• Audio - $225
  • Mandala - $250
  • Both - $275
  • Option 1. - 2 copies
  • Option 2 - 2 copies
  • Option 3 - 2 copies

0 voters

Would like to join.

2 Likes

Suspended (on ice) until further notice.

@anon14224340

Pls send me a PM

1 Like

Man Iā€™d like to get rid of wet dreams. They definitely do feel a little draining to me as well.

Since starting nofap about 5 years ago I would say I have had like one every 2 weeks in the periods where I wasnā€™t having (much) sex.

So yeah, Iā€™d like to be in on this project.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to start this one up again as soon as I can brother.

I think this is a collective experience, especially for as everyone is re-discovering such transmutation of their energies whether undergoing abstinence, monk mode etc.

We are all ensnared in this all time high of our generations great spiritual war.

Urge those on this path to stay strong - and not be undermined by the Sirens of these times.

Let us be the light for each other, no matter the darkness that lurks on the horizon.

Hopefully I can get on this project within the following week or so. My love to everyone.

5 Likes

Bro ,when you start this project :pray:t2: